Reviews for Soledad
IVIaedhros chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Heh, he's screwed. Might as well hold out your foot and get read for the ball and chain.
IVIaedhros chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
Heh, and then he casually walked through the rift...or not.
IVIaedhros chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Heh, fight scene neatly side-stepped. The idea of his mother as the accuser was quite good.
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Heh, Sesshoumaru has angry hair...not quite sure how we was able to carry the supposedly stronger Sango by force, either. Good chapter otherwise.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Some pretty sweet action scenes and good old angst-philosophy. What's not to like?
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Interesting enough intro. I can easily imagine how pissed Sango'd be, though something about that ridiculous boomerang always makes it hard for me to take her completely seriously.
SpasticImpulses chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
one word: amazing.
miikka-xx chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Amazing.

Breathtaking.

It flows without a hitch and you make it sound so believeable. Sesshomaru backstory was nicely done and you capture Sango's girlish and huntress personalities beautifully. I love the way you wrote her character.

As for Sesshomaru, his character development was believable and the way everything ties in at the end is great.

Awesome story. I can't wait to read the next one. :)

Insant-fave.
Sue Doe Nim chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
AH!

IT'S SO GOD!
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
nice. :D
Shiet-its-her chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Wow..

I've never thought of a fanfic with Sango and Sesshoumaru could ever be this good...

Velf chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Bravo!

Been reading this compulsively since last night and seriously neglecting my family!

It is rare to read an author who is not afraid of using adult vocab,

It is also rare to read a believable Sess romance, in fanfiction he is either cold and violent or he is written completely OOC to suit some fangirls alpha male fantasy.

Your transformation of his character was well motivated and believable and I liked the psychology behind his state of mind, it was very will described.

I liked Sango too, she is very underused in fanfiction in general and I liked this original pairing. I kind of felt sorry for both her and Sess in the anime so I enjoyed this story that gives them both a staring roll and a happily ever after.

Thank you for writing this. You’re on my favourites.
Frog-kun chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
Considering the first eight chapters had been about Sango and Sesshomaru becoming friends, it was interesting, to say the least, to see this friendship develop into love. It took just one chapter and it ended the story in a very satisfying sort of way. Not much to say about romance, though. Seen it all before. Not that I dislike it or anything. Just... yeah. Good ending.
Frog-kun chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
I don't know how this chapter made me feel. I felt as wounded as Sango when Miroku started womanising. And when Sesshomaru started to tell Sango what he thought of Miroku... I'm not sure if it's because Sesshomaru has romantic feelings towards Sango or not.

Reading this made me feel like I was Sango; I was in her predicament; I was in love with Miroku because I had no confidence in my own beauty; I was confused yet strangely comforted by Sesshomaru's words.

That's the effect your words have on me.
Frog-kun chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
The end of this chapter was wonderful. I think my chest became tight reading this one. Again, I'll point out the power of your dialogue; you could feel the sheer emotion here.

'"Because I've had a glimpse of the person you keep hidden from everyone," she said quietly. "And I like him."'

I think that line was my favourite.
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »