Reviews for Not Without A Fight
Halle Alexis chapter 9 . 8/6/2018
I loved this story!
boneslovebooth chapter 9 . 3/10/2018
I just discovered your story written with dcj, and it's fabulous! So true to Mc Nally and Sam charaters... At the end of each chapter, I couldn't go to the next when fast enough! And I really appreciate the long chapters and your amazing story... You and dcj have so well understood the show, not only the mains heros but also theirs friends. It was almost like I saw new episodes of Rookie blue! Thank you
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
OMG Gail - I love you! "No glove, no love" - best line! Great chapter.
andyandsam4ever chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Sweet and so them.
cowboy12 chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
Amazing, just absolutely amazing. I feel for the mcswarek lovers who suffered through season 4, but stories like this would have kept them going to the season finale...and their "story". I loved your insight into Gail, and her "abrasive" personality. Great job. It wasn't easy but have narrowed my favourite lines to:
1. ...then throws in a grin with a dimple chaser.
And
2. ...waving likes she's the homecoming queen when she's supposed to be psyching herself up to kick Cruz's ass. Wonderful, just so...WOW!
muzzarae chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Loved this from start to finish. Such a good read.
distracted66 chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
I loved this story - your characters were so real i almost thouht i could see them.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Great story!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
This story was so good. I loved Oliver's McSwarek side, Gails pushy, upfront side and Noelle's motherly side to McNally. Excellent story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for writting it. This is definitely one of my McSwarek stories.
jenninemarie chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Loved it!
Dorkandmindy chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Reading this for the third time, I love it soooo much! I love the way you've written Sam and Andy's inner thoughts and dialogues!
bacio4hope chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
This was amazing! Thank you both!
Abi22 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
I loved this story! And the reeeeally long chapters too :) really good idea! And . Lover oliver too :)
Dorkandmindy chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
This was SOOOOOOOOO good! I want to go back and read it again and again! Please write the epilogue!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
It's a good story only annoing you make andy sound so weak! She is not weak