Reviews for freckles
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
As you know, I used to love this pairing. Even though I'm not it's biggest fan anymore, I still really liked this.

I adored how both POVs - Rose's and Scorpius' - were quite similar. I don't know why, but that was really awesome in my books.

[you know by the name that she's not going to be tame /she's not a trophy girlfriend the name alone tells you he is dangerous /he is exactly what your father tells you to avoid] - I think these are my two favorite lines. I don't really know why, but I really loved them.

So I suck at reviewing freeverses. I'm sorry. But this was pretty good!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
First of all, Laura, I'm so sorry for taking like ten thousand years to review this, but I'm here now so lets not mention that.

This is so brilliantly adorable. It shows so much about Rose and Scorpius in just a few hundred words and it basically sums up their relationship so perfectly and beautifully. I loved the use of the metaphors and how they can both easily hurt each other and those around them but Rose's thorns don't hurt Scorpius and Scorpius' venom makes her feel alive. This is absolute perfection I love it so much Laura and you are perfect *kisses nervously and runs away before sam chases her with shotgun*

Thank you so much for writing this for me you're a beautiful person.

Nay xx
SunriseImagination chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is a beautiful piece of poetry. I adore it.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Laura laura laura this was gorgeous. I love how the two sides of the poem connected and how similar they were, and... this was just amazing.

[like a pattern of stars drawn on the backdrop of a sky that only you get to see the whole of] I loved that sosososo much and this review fails at being a review but I LOVED IT, IT WAS FAB, INDEED. :)
obscureshadows chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This poem was absolutely gorgeous. Freeverse usually isn't my thing, but this one was exceptional - not a compliment I usually give, especially with poetry. I have nothing more to say, except for the fact that I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh that was lovely as always:) your poems are always beautiful!
I just wanted to point out that in the second (scorpious) poem, when describing his eyes you wrote 'her'. I imagine that was a typo and thought you ought to know!
Ta!