Reviews for Are You Still My Girl?
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
EEEEEEEEEK! BA back together for the win! Happy endings for me!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i love it
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Ah!

This is great, really great. But it just shouldn't end here. I mean, what next? How will they deal with the fact of being married? With the others knowing? With Spike? And Connor and the rest in L.A.?

That's a lot that you missed and I wanted to read about.
b-ball-20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I really enjoyed reading this, it was very good and cute. You really have a talent.
helygen chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
God, I really LOVE this story! I've lost count of the number of times I've read it, and I love it more each time.

However, it's just occurred to me that I've never written any feedback, and I apologise for that.

I can only praise it - I love how you've tied in scenes and dialogue from the episode, and made it a much happier affair!
mistymidnight chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Awesome. Is there a sequel? Could you write one if there isn't? Pretty please?
(Okay, I know, I'm annoying you with all the questions. Sorry.)
KaraBella chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
whoa! ok i gotta say that somehting like that shoulda happened on that ep of buffy! it was the best!
Lisabeth C chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Bravo, absolutely b-e-a-utiful. I'm usually a Riley/Buffy shipper, but this was believable and humorous, good job. -'Lodie
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Please?
KatBlue chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
It was okay. A couple of errors with some words but okay. You didn't have to use that four letter word. there are more appropiate ways in saying that.
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
*sigh*
I love it! These stories are right up my alley! Angel & Buffy FOREVER!
Emberlynn chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! I think you should write a sequel because this story is just AWESOME! B/A Fan major over here!
and you're answer to the question in my B/A X-mas story will come in the next chapter...which i'm in the middle of writing...blast the homework i get...i could be using the time to write the story...
GREAT STORY I LOVED IT!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Hi there. All your fics seem to be pretty contreversial, hey? I suppose it's because there are so many extreme Spike lovers out there who can't bear to see him harmed in anyway. I love Spike, okay - he may not be my favourite character, but I still love him. Having said that, I do know that he's EVIL and that's part of the reason I love him. Who doesn't want to the season two Spike back? Anyway, that's beside the point. I'm not a big Spuffy fan, she never loved him and that's that.
This was a great fic, it was very well written. Okay, I do have a little voice telling me that, at that time, Angel loved Cordy, but I can look past that because this was so sweet. I'm very glad Xander actually went through with it because XANYA FOREVER!
Heheh, it was funny when Buffy found out she was married, and that she had been since she was seventeen. Tut tut to Angel for never telling her. THis was nice and long, and all the dialogue made sense. Great work!
the.woods chapter 1 . 9/15/2003

Awesome.

I loved it...nice alternate ending !

[N]
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
That was beautiful!

I loved the whole 'Xander - Anya, Buffy - Angel' sorta double marriage thing. I also loved the fact that Xander goes through with the wedding!