Reviews for Just One Reason
obsessedsoul chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I'm so happy you wrote this :) This song is PERFECT for them
catspats31 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The story is great, but since it has the copied lyrics of Pink's "Just Give Me A Reason" from MetroLyrics, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone at random reports this story for rule violation.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ahhh, this was awesome. I actually wanted to write an 11/River fic based on this song, but couldn't think of an actual plot to go with the lyrics. Glad to see someone a bit smarter than me was able to. Good job! (On a different note, I just turned on my Ipod and this song came on, haha.) :3