Reviews for Let the Sky Fall
AmaranthEnchantment chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is amazing
PlotBunny2468 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I just saw the finale... totally awesome cliff hanger. This is just so good btw. What would happen next? and it looks like Supernatural is nearing its end. :'( I don't know if i could let go. haha I just wish the part where Dean calls out for Cas in desperation here in your fic happened in the TV show... he just called him for help cuz Sam was hurting.. sigh. Dean's bromance both with his brother and cas are way too confusing. anyway, awesome fic, (but I repeat totally uncanny of you to make one-shots. lol)
syxstyx chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
First off this was absolutely beautiful! I am so amazed, well it's normal for you to write amazing things... It's funny though. I was just starting to watch the episode when I got the alert. Thank The Lord I waited!

Second, this is just my opinion on the finale, don't you think Dean should have just finished cleansing Crowley? Wasn't that a little stupid? Sorry, I'm just bursting with excitement!

Anyways, love the one-shot/song inspired fic.

-Lolita
Emri-May chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
OH MY GOD. Questo รจ perfetto! Seriously I really want to be done with this show but it keeps jerking me back in