Reviews for You've Had This Coming
catspats31 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove every detailed description of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as AdultFanfiction.
Kit chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Beautiful :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
How old are you. Are you a kid or a teen?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wow.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
it's pretty good for your first yuri lemon
anon chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
you suck!
lolz chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Only one thing to say...
I came.
The Unchosen One chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Woah! Really? First yuri lemon? It's too awsome to be true. Some can't write like this even if it's ther bazillionth lemon. You really should do more.
Azshalaria chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story makes me wanna go to my girlfriends house and have some fun.
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Well. I love your...i dont know but i just cant believe this...this was the best yuri story. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
never thought of having ino and hinata together (note: im a giant hinata fan boy. that's how i found this. lol) but somehow it worked! u brought out the stereotypical "its always the quiet ones." from hinata's personality to make her ultra sexy. well done. (note: call me ninjakid121. im too lazy to make a account x3)
Djentleman chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Meep. :P I like it. *smiles* you have an very interesting writing style. It's refreshing. Even if It's just smut. Lol you may have given someone some ideas.
Randy chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Dude this was one hot story! I think the only way it would be sexier is id you added lactation to it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I'm hoping to read more from you TwT
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2013