Reviews for You've Had This Coming
Wow.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/5
it's pretty good for your first yuri lemon
anon chapter 1 . 2/6
you suck!
lolz chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Only one thing to say...
I came.
The Unchosen One chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Woah! Really? First yuri lemon? It's too awsome to be true. Some can't write like this even if it's ther bazillionth lemon. You really should do more.
Azshalaria chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This story makes me wanna go to my girlfriends house and have some fun.
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Well. I love your...i dont know but i just cant believe this...this was the best yuri story. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
never thought of having ino and hinata together (note: im a giant hinata fan boy. that's how i found this. lol) but somehow it worked! u brought out the stereotypical "its always the quiet ones." from hinata's personality to make her ultra sexy. well done. (note: call me ninjakid121. im too lazy to make a account x3)
Djentleman chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Meep. :P I like it. *smiles* you have an very interesting writing style. It's refreshing. Even if It's just smut. Lol you may have given someone some ideas.
Randy chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Dude this was one hot story! I think the only way it would be sexier is id you added lactation to it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I'm hoping to read more from you TwT
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
nice GirlxGirl action there buddy
Nami Maki chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Uwaaah! I loved this lemon! I'm a big fan of yuri lemons since there are few on the site. It's hard to believe this is your first yuri, it was written so expertly!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh, wow, that was steamy...Could've made better use of the showerhead, but I'm not complaining.
BulbaBeast14 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
omg... this was very enthralling and it's one of the best lemons i've read so far XD haha omg so vivid and like god i really wish this kind of craziness could happen to me one day 3