Reviews for Scars
Please update!
Aaronna chapter 6 . 4/11
Please tell me there will be more! I love hurt!Merlin stories, and this one is awesome!
Miss cookies chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
The end ! Please ! :'(
pokemondoctorwho chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
all i have to say is this. PLEASE UPDATE i really want to know what hapened next. Wait what do you mean that more then i wanted to say.
Owlolia chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I hope there is still hope for update!

I love this story
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Oooo the suspense is killing me I love this story please update it soon. And also I can tell that this story is well thought out and I hope you are okay I read the author's note hope you feel better :)
Lunatris262 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Please update soon! This is great! Well, except for Merlin... who is in a lot of pain right now.
rmatri540 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
I love this story and hope you are going to finish it at some point. I can't wait to read more. Please update as soon as you can.
JuliaPossum chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
This is so exciting! Plot twists are my favorite!
I can't wait until the next chapter! This story is really good, please don't ever stop writing it!
Looking forward to the next chappie!
Knight Yuuki chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Update fast pleasseee

XD
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
I saw this story up since chapter one -I believe- but decided not to read it until I watched some Merlin, which I did just a couple days ago and now I am hooked on your story. I'm very glad to hear you're feeling better and I'm looking forward to the (long, yay!) next chapter.

Keep up the great work!

-Ondo
Destinyseeker91 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Please make a mother chapter
shinchan13 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
oo...please update sooon!
Fandomforlife1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I like this story please please keep updating put make the updates either very long or very regular:)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Hey it's cjch8924. I hope your feeling better. And I'm glad your not dead. :) that wouldn't do to have this good of a story to go unfinished. :D