Reviews for Keeping A Promise
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh, you just remembered me of how I felt watching S2. Had a hard time accepting the change, because Nine was my first Doctor and he continued to be my favourite even though eventually Ten grew on me as well - as did Eleven and those of the Classics I have seen so far. Still, to the present day I miss this incarnation and I think it a beautiful (though also sad) topic for a fiction to assume that Rose might have always missed him, too. Maybe even up to the point that part of her wished to go if not for the reasons that let her stay.

Personally, I had no troubles figuring out what promise you meant. And to be honest I, too, think that she would already have promised him forever before he regenerated, so it all made sense to me. :)

Thanks for sharing such a lovely work with us! It was a truly nice read.
demonprincess7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I think I might cry... This is so sweet I might actually cry. I need a hug. I think Rose could use one two. You should write more 9/Rose, you've done it beautifully. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Nice job. The Doctor and Rose will always be my OTP and you have done them justice here. It must have been so hard for Rose when the Doctor regenerated because she had no idea what was happening. Silly Doctor for not telling her. He probably thought this regeneration would outlive her. I would love to read more of your work.
Bcldiva95 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I like it...had the same question about the promise. She promised 10 she'd never leave him, but not 9, as far as I can remember. If you brought a flashback of her conversation of her promise to 9 it might not raise the questions. Overall, well done.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I agree about 9/Rose, I adore this pairing. But, I have to admit, 10/Rose grew on me...I'm honestly all about Rose/Doctor-in-any-regeneration. I've read some good 8/Rose fics...But! That's beside the point, because this was fantastic! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Post again soon!
Supfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Very nice. Love Nine...he was absolutely wonderful and Rose and him together was a cute concept. Nice job
Mikena chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Great story, love doctor who and rose, though im more of a ten/rose shipper xD though I was confused...what was the promise she made? it wasn't clear to me when I read it.