Reviews for Perfect Harmony
milleniumdodo chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
This is definitely the best BeChloe fanfic I've read yet and I think a sequel is a great idea ! Can't wait to read it !
Arekanderu chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
aww nice
faiththeoreo7 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
I think a sequel about the time they were roomates would be awesome. It would be awesome if you did do it
Pineapplejuicerules chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
Wow, this has been one of the most amazing fanfics I've ever read. As soon as I finished the first chapter, I just had to keep going. You developed the plot and characters so well. The story was captivating and was beautiful to read. Thank you for the story, you're awesome.
lizisnotaweirdo chapter 14 . 6/1/2015
A sequel sounds like a fabulous idea.
loveit chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
I really love your story. This is my favorite fanfic ever. I hope you are still planing to write the other story that happened when they become roommate though. Thanks for all the hard work and sharing.
malexfaith chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
What an awesome adventure. Love how you took parts from the movie and made them your own as well as writing new things into it. Made for one hell of a ride. Love the depth of the characters and their relationships. Love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
This was a great story. You are an awesome writer! Please do the a/b/c roommates sequel soon! (I think you could do a great M rated one!). ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
Really sweet chapter. Very well-written!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
OMG ! amazing !
nerdylesbian chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
This story was perfect! Definitely one of my favorite Bechole fics! And I'm not sure if you've written a sequel about them being roommates yet (I haven't looked yet but I will) but if you haven't I would just like to tell you that I would love to read it. :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
I like the story and sequel story idea.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
This was so adorable and amazing and my mouth hurts from smiling and laughing throughout every chapter. Well done!
TrustInFaith chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I loved it
atty.jannie chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
Aca-amazing! What a fun read! Please please right a sequel! I'll read Whatever It takes now! I do hope the sequel is not far behind.

Aca-congrats on a beautifully written story!