Reviews for Perfect Harmony
This was a great story. You are an awesome writer! Please do the a/b/c roommates sequel soon! (I think you could do a great M rated one!). ;)
Really sweet chapter. Very well-written!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
OMG ! amazing !
nerdylesbian chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
This story was perfect! Definitely one of my favorite Bechole fics! And I'm not sure if you've written a sequel about them being roommates yet (I haven't looked yet but I will) but if you haven't I would just like to tell you that I would love to read it. :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
I like the story and sequel story idea.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
This was so adorable and amazing and my mouth hurts from smiling and laughing throughout every chapter. Well done!
TrustInFaith chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I loved it
atty.jannie chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
Aca-amazing! What a fun read! Please please right a sequel! I'll read Whatever It takes now! I do hope the sequel is not far behind.

Aca-congrats on a beautifully written story!
BubblineFTW chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Ok, 1) This fic was some wicked shit, great till the very end!
2) I would soooo enjoy reading a sequel for this fic, and I will take a look at your spin-off to this one!
This was a great fic, thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Well written, definitely enjoyed the alternate take on these two and that Jesse was never in the mix for Beca. Keep writing :)
Free online chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
If you are going to use the word disdain so much, you should probably do a spell check. It's disdain NOT distain.

Spelling and grammar check. Its all free online.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I love the ending and the Epilogue! :)

What a nice way to end this wonderful fic. Thanks a lot man for this wonderful ride. Well, I'm off to your new fic. See yah there! (:
Ladies Of CM chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
It's a great epilogue ! Your story was good ! Good continuation !
hulagal13 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
love this story u should write more beca/chloe
BG-13 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013