Reviews for I'm Not Ready to Say Goodbye
Haribo2012 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
awww soo sweet i love angel xx
wizmage chapter 31 . 12/7/2010
This is good.
bub23453 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
usually i don't review till the story's done, and i'm sorry it has to be a criticism but how could Angel be in the picture? He's a vamp lol! OTher than that, good premise and looking forward to reading more of it.
Taeniaea chapter 31 . 2/4/2008
Great story!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 30 . 10/27/2007
And then what?

This fanfic can't really be over, can it?

I mean, what about Joyce? And Dawn? And Glory? And you said Gunn would be coming back. And I've also been wondering about Wesley, Fred, Lorne and the others from Angel Investigations, aren't they ever gonna come up?

YEah, I know, lots of questions, but this fic is -or was- really interesting, I don't understand why it suddenly stopped here. Specially because it's not even an end of season (I thought you would at least reach that spot).

Well, anyway, I guess that if you declared it complete at this point, and haven't updated it about five years or so there must be a reason.

I just wanna let you know I did enjoy this fic, for as long as it lasted
tanya2byour21 chapter 30 . 4/20/2007
This is really great and I love it. I am glad Angel is there for Buffy and also Dawn. I am also glad you never paired Buffy and Riley up I was never a fan of that pairing. I so can't wait to read part two of the and I am off to do that now.

slayafreek chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
that wasnt r rated at all
Out-of-Reality chapter 30 . 6/25/2004
That was so good! I doubt it's finished and i can't wait to see what happens next so please update as soon as possible
The Sailor Earth chapter 30 . 2/21/2004
UPDATE! I NEED to know what happens next.
Kat chapter 30 . 2/1/2004
Hey great! Update soon! Email me if u do thanx
tigabaie chapter 30 . 4/10/2003
this story is really really good and i really like it especially because its buffy/angel which ive noticed there arent alot of really good long ones out there, and im going to read every one of yours i think because this one is really cool
truth chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Membership drive! We need new membes. Join the Anti-B/S mailing list and express your disgust for this horrible

couple that consists of a victimized woman and her violent, murderous

stalker. We share recommendations of anti B/S fanfics and dissect episodes

for any content that warps the characterization of those characters we

like, as most lately have done in order to promote the sick B/S attempted

rapist relationship. We also bash B/Sers, TPTB, and JM plus contribute any

news articles pertaining to the subject. Join us at

group/anti_buffyspike/ and let your voice be heard!
Lauren chapter 13 . 11/22/2002
i was rereading your story and it occured to me that you never did a "beer bad" with angel. just a thought i had. still lovin'your writing, keeep at it!
Miss L chapter 14 . 11/3/2002
Oooh...this is such a great and funny...very funny chapter! I was lol that my parents thought I was loosing my mind! Hehehehe...Anywho...keep up with this terrific fic! Buffy and Angel always! _
Queen Boadicea chapter 30 . 11/1/2002
Hmmm. So Spike enters with his obsession. Wonder how Angel's going to deal with that? Hopefully with a profound staking-and not with a woodgrain stake either!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »