Reviews for Trespass
Petal145 chapter 26 . 7/19
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Worth the read!
solena1 chapter 14 . 6/26
Thank goodness! I was seriously mourning the loss of Esme! Lol!
Camilla10 chapter 26 . 5/21
Such a pleasant fic. It put me in a good mood.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 5/19
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive at ADF! :) :)
scgirl86 chapter 14 . 5/1
Hi,
I just stumbled onto this story and I love it. What I love most about it, is that Bella and Edward talk to each other. I am so tired of reading stories where they keep secrets and don't talk and then all hell breaks loose and as a reader you can just see it coming!

Awesome story!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 6 . 4/21
Wow - a great secondary and original character! But, a complete and utter bitch, of course - yikes! Edward better get back and start setting things straight... I suspect this is going to get very ugly, very quickly. :(
Hadley Hemingway chapter 5 . 4/21
First mistake - E should have told her about the call... there will be hell to pay, I'm sure. Though it's possibly about Rosalie, I think Olivia may be wanting to distance herself from B... ho, shit. Thanks for the words!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 4 . 4/21
Excellent and not a wasted word! Beautifully written.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 4/21
Not sure how much of Bella's perspective is based on reality where Alice is concerned, but she certainly sounds like a royal bitch. I also wonder how Bella got to this point, in terms of her issues with how others view her... I really like how you are writing her, in that she is only more of a mystery, rather than just a whiny young woman.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 4/21
Really enjoying this after stumbling across it... these characters are fascinating and beautifully layered, including the secondary ones. I appreciate your movement away from canon, as well as the nuances you've so insightfully written. Well done!
TheMrsW chapter 26 . 2/16
Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
crazy4r-k chapter 26 . 1/26
This is going on my list of favorite stories ever. Loved, loved, loved this Edward and Bella and their whole crazy family. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment I got to experience while reading it.
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
Vous avez un don pour nous raconter de belles histoires. Merci.

Une jeune grand-maman.
Montréal, Québec.
Lu avec Google Translate. French.
Fleur50 chapter 25 . 12/26/2014