Reviews for Trespass
JD Thorn chapter 26 . 7/18
Wonderful! Loved this story! And that Bi-otch finally got what she truly deserved. Also all the nice people in the story got their happily ever afters.
JD Thorn chapter 8 . 7/16
The whole family should get together & expose Olivia for the monster that she is. It could definitely ruin her reputation, her career, and her chances at furthering her political agenda.
Payton79 chapter 26 . 6/27
I really loved this story. But hey, what else is new? Haven't I loved every one of your stories I've read so far? And I guess it's going to stay true for every other one left on my TBR list. Thanks for writing and sharing.
carina2026 chapter 26 . 5/27
Loved it!
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 10/20/2016
Fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.
treadingfantasy chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
It's actually La Tasca. And yes, they have the best sangria in town. I'm at the Old Town one a lot.
b3j02 chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
Aww they were all so cute! Loved it! Enjoyed it! Would watch the movie! Lol
b3j02 chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
Oh my goodness! I wasn't sure what they were going to do to Olivia but that was a surprise.
b3j02 chapter 21 . 8/6/2016
Everytime I see your "til next time" at the bottom I hear it in my head like Maury Povich. I don't know if his show still comes on but I remember he said that at the end of it back in the day . Lol!
b3j02 chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
I liked the fluff. I got spoiled by the fluff. Most of your other stories are fluffy. This has been one of the least fluffy. I dig it though. I am so intrigued. All the twists and turns and gut wrenching moments. You sure know how to spin a yarn. All the politics are quite appropriate this time of year too though I suspect you weren't quite expecting this craziness in real life.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
The Bella's in your stories always make food sound amazing! Are you an awesome cook?
b3j02 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
How interesting.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 7/2/2016
I've read a lot of your work the month of June and I really enjoy how you craft a story for E&B. Thank you for sharing it with us. If you ever decide to leave from here please let us know so we can get our fill again. Big hugs wherever you are in the world.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 7/2/2016
Justice is so sweet!
QueenGB chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
Poor Edward I knew that bitch Kate would be back. Bella stay understanding because he has dealt with all of your shit plus he didn't cheat he just had a skank girlfriend. Also Esme talking to her sister Bella's boss about personal shit and then Bella telling her Edwards personal business in a town like DC was fuck up! Disappointed on that front Bella. JS
1,723 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »