Reviews for Trespass
QueenGB chapter 26 . 7/2
I've read a lot of your work the month of June and I really enjoy how you craft a story for E&B. Thank you for sharing it with us. If you ever decide to leave from here please let us know so we can get our fill again. Big hugs wherever you are in the world.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 7/2
Justice is so sweet!
QueenGB chapter 24 . 7/1
Poor Edward I knew that bitch Kate would be back. Bella stay understanding because he has dealt with all of your shit plus he didn't cheat he just had a skank girlfriend. Also Esme talking to her sister Bella's boss about personal shit and then Bella telling her Edwards personal business in a town like DC was fuck up! Disappointed on that front Bella. JS
QueenGB chapter 22 . 7/1
I love he guys giving advice. Tony is fantastic!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 7/1
25 is old enough to know better Bella. JS
QueenGB chapter 19 . 7/1
Bella is reacting from emotion and not asking him why he feels this way. Without communication you only have assumption. And we all know what that means.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 7/1
I'm happy no bun yet! Buns will come later. Hehe
QueenGB chapter 17 . 7/1
Oh my sweet sexy Trippy that advice is going to put you in the guest room.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 7/1
I love a good fluff chappy it's like a delicious pallet cleanser during a rich meal. :-)
QueenGB chapter 15 . 7/1
You are a shining knight Trippy! I think the cray queens (Kate & Olivia) aren't done though. I have faith in Trippy and the power of all the players on Bella's side to take them down though. Carry on...
QueenGB chapter 14 . 7/1
OH yes Kate I'll take your cheating ass back while your still married to the asshole and carrying his baby. Oh yes Olivia please continue to blackmail me and my family we enjoy it so much. These are two cray bitches for sure. JSYK
QueenGB chapter 13 . 7/1
I love the Mason's bravo on that and I can't wait for Olivia to get hers.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 7/1
It's nice to see Carlise come into his own maybe he'll find Esme and happiness too.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 7/1
I love Tony & Liz! Also the way Edward handled meddling bitchy Alice was brilliant!
QueenGB chapter 10 . 7/1
That was sorts of loveliness all around right down to the shared pjs. *bows head in respect*
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »