Reviews for One Hundred Points!
Lord Kouja chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Man, oh, man, I've been inactive for quite a long time and I've forgotten my knack for reviewing. Still, I drag myself from bed and constrain my fingers on the laptop, so that I can grant you your well-deserved review.

Firstly, allow me to state that this has been a wholesomely entertaining fic. I love the humor cleverly infused into the plot—and the premise itself is enthralling and has captured the entirety of my attention. I must commend you for your impressive portrayals of the characters; you have regurgitated their basic personalities from the original series flawlessly, and it has made envisaging Izaya and Shizuo in this comical and amusing situation all the more conceivable.

Izaya and Shizuo's interactions are incredibly fascinating, and I really enjoyed reading this story. On a side note, I truly like how you have made their kiss very chaste—it suits them ideally; I seriously cannot imagine an intense session, and I thank you for not marring the sweet and pure moment in such a manner. I was grinning while perusing this story, it is remarkable indeed! I hope to read more from you!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Aww I really like this. I feel the pain that Shizzy is going through. My finals start this Friday TT I hate math...ugh! One more year...just one. Damn I wish I had and Izaya to tutor me -le pout- The struggles are real.
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hahaha. I liked it! Especially the question for 100 points.
Kraehenhexe chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This story was wonderful; you played Izaya's flippancy and Kasuka's indifference PERFECTLY! 5 stars, sir! :D
Alwaysblu chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That bonus question that Izaya put in made me laugh.