Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Woyogoyo chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
I bet UNIT's reaction the first time they saw the new Doctor was hilarious.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
I was thinking this began in "Family of Blood," but with Martha and Mickey in 21st century England, that's a bit confusing. When did 10 end up using the Chameleon Arch again?

I would love to see Hermione as the next Companion, and more adventures with the Wizarding World. Was Headmaster Croaker a Squib, or Croaker from the Department of Mysteries?

Excellent story!

CT
Emerald Star73 chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
I wonder if any of the other students ever noticed the TARDIS sitting there near the Forbidden Forest. Did they ever wonder what that blue box was?

I've also been wondering if anyone ever told the Dursleys that Harry turned up at Hogwarts, or if they still think he's missing.

The was a very fun read! You are a very talented author! Thanks for writing!
Emerald Star73 chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
The TARDIS works a little like a portkey? Interesting! :)
Emerald Star73 chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
That escalated rather quickly after the slip-up about the alcohol, but it was nice seeing the Doctor - and Harry - enjoy a Christmas.
Emerald Star73 chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
This was a fun chapter. I love how you work humor into it.
Emerald Star73 chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
I liked how Mickey burst into laughter. That was the perfect reaction for him.

"Harry paused, his lip curling in distaste, and resolved not to use that idomatic phrase ever again, not even in his head." - LOL

I really like how you're showing us Harry in the Doctor's world, rather than just the Doctor in Harry's world.
Emerald Star73 chapter 4 . 9/20/2017
Ah, Martha! She's one of my favorites!
Emerald Star73 chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
It's a little surprising to me that he is just now realizing that he can perform magic. He was flitting around in the Tardis for twenty-five years, and never had any little magical accidents? I guess the Doctor's consciousness was overwhelming Harry's so much during that time that the magic was suppressed, but now that he's at Hogwarts and playing the role of an eleven-year-old wizard, some of it's starting to come through.

"psychokinetic manipulation of a particular type of energy" - I love this, how the Doctor is reducing the "magic" to science. I truly like that much better than actual magic.

I love the part where Snape is irritated that he can't get into Harry's mind.

It's been so long since I read the first HP book that I'd kind of forgotten about the troll, but I enjoyed watching Harry-Doctor deal with it. You've done such a great job with his personality and mannerisms!
Emerald Star73 chapter 2 . 9/20/2017
I loved his entrance and how he was six days late. I also loved the line where he announced who he was.

That's very interesting that Dumbledore has previously met an older version of the Harry-Doctor.

I was wondering how you were going to do this in only nine chapters. Some shortcuts do seem to be in order! :)

Great job with his introduction to Hermione. Harry's personality at this point seems to be overwhelmingly the Doctor's but since Hermione has never met him, she knows no difference, and the Doctor is quite charming here.
Emerald Star73 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
What a great idea for a crossover! I love how you set up the beginning in a way that Harry retains his own memory/consciousness in addition to the Doctor's. That confused me a little at first, but your explanation about him being a descendant made sense. How did you think of that?

Great beginning! I am intrigued!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
heh
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 9 . 4/24/2017
Excellent! Can't wait to see if the other version of this with Master!Harry turns out.
Bjalf chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
I like it. Well done.

Poor Harry, though. If Time Lords age that slowly, he's going to spend a century in puberty...
Therio chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Really good story. You blended the two Canons together in such a way that it was very feasible, based on the Family of Blood episode of Doctor Who. My only quibble, and it's a minor one, (and I could have just missed it in the story), is that while I could see tie ins with the 9th Doctor and 10th Doctor, I was unable to see anything to do with the 11th Doctor or the War Doctor. Granted, I would not really expect to see anything of the War Doctor. As for the 12th Doctor, well, from Harry's talk and dress, that is who I think Harry's Doctor was actually based on.