Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Rob4133 chapter 9 . 2/5
I know this is a few years old for you now, but you did an excellent job of marrying these two series together quite seemlessly. A great mix of action, humor, and dialogue made for a fantastic story.
So well done! Great job!
altruisticfish chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
This is an amazing story. There is just something so very charming about it. I never really thought about what would happen if a time lord didn't open the fob watch. The part that really stood out in this story is the situation with the Master; it is so sad but also filled with glimmers of hope.

I come back again and again to read this short but lovely story. Although at times I find myself wishing that there was more... thank you for the time and effort you put into writing this story.
The Potters of the Future chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I can't wait for Charlie to meet Harry and realise the mad dragon smuggling kid is Harry Potter
AuntieMummy chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Your vocabulary makes me giddy. You know how to use the word, "nonplussed," correctly — a feat which confounds many published authors and jourmalists! You used "irresolute" properly, and in a beautifully natural context which enhanced the scene you were descibing! It is sheer delight reading the fruit of your labour. Thank you!
ak chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
bonne fic!
c'est tout? :(
harry va t'il visiter hermione en deuxième année?
va t'il voyager avec sirius?
TempduLoupe chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
I really rather enjoyed this. Thank you
ScyRy chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
"I was fighting a troll!" Oh Gott.
Köstlich.
Herrlich!
I litterly had to stiffle my giggles to not wake my kids!
harryboy755 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Great stuff
noylj chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Is Snape bleeding from his leg as in canon? Didn't Squiralemort make it to the third floor corridor?
Saissa chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Croaker as in Unspeakable Croaker from the DOM?

Is this mysterious school supposed to be Hogwarts or not?
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
If I didnt know any better, and judging by the description of his personality and clothes, I would think that this new timelord was an actor name Matt Smith? LOL
Snowdragon23 chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
beau
Kat A. Coop chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Utterly perfect. Completely awesome.
JenGreen chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
MORE MOREM OREM OREFKLEDJMC OMG This is a brilliant story- please update soon! (sorry for the lame review- but just know that I LOVED this story!)
-Jen