Reviews for Eye of the Storm
Therio chapter 9 . 11/20
Really good story. You blended the two Canons together in such a way that it was very feasible, based on the Family of Blood episode of Doctor Who. My only quibble, and it's a minor one, (and I could have just missed it in the story), is that while I could see tie ins with the 9th Doctor and 10th Doctor, I was unable to see anything to do with the 11th Doctor or the War Doctor. Granted, I would not really expect to see anything of the War Doctor. As for the 12th Doctor, well, from Harry's talk and dress, that is who I think Harry's Doctor was actually based on.
Perfection. Nailed the ending, the resolutions with Dumbledore and Hermione, and hinted at future/past adventures, so there was no feeling of loss from the story ending. Nice. Very nice.
This story... this story is so entertaining. Well done. I hope Harry takes a 200 year sabbatical from wizardry so that he can come back and make sweet, sweet love to older!Hermione.
Snape has a very good reason to torment children and crushing their dreams! really! he does! its not at all that i want him as my boytoy! Fumbles please.
i am rather disappointed at the lack of invisibility cloak in the sneaking about
indeed, this personality could end up nowhere but gryffindor
nice first chapter
langeline chapter 9 . 7/12
No epilogue?

BTW, it's "stung" not "sprung"... just so you know.

TY for the easy breezy writing.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 7/7
You know, one thing I absolutely *hate* is when an author, no matter how much they change Harry or his magic, insist on giving him the same holly and phoenix feather wand. Not at all logical. I do like the rather manic personality you've given, Harry, however. Much better than the angst-driven Harry so many authors like to write.
Elle chapter 9 . 6/7
Fun story :) thanks!
one.who.reads chapter 9 . 5/17
Feels like this needs an epilogue, the wizarding world's reaction to Harry potter vanishing. Again.
Espied7 chapter 9 . 4/20
Such a great story. Thanks for writing!
Horeful chapter 1 . 3/3
Blech. A kid in a tuxedo jacket, vest and cravat? He'd be better in his old castoffs.
GBTtown chapter 9 . 3/1
excellent
Rob4133 chapter 9 . 2/5
I know this is a few years old for you now, but you did an excellent job of marrying these two series together quite seemlessly. A great mix of action, humor, and dialogue made for a fantastic story.