Reviews for Eye of the Storm
noylj chapter 3 . 9/2
Is Snape bleeding from his leg as in canon? Didn't Squiralemort make it to the third floor corridor?
Saissa chapter 5 . 8/19
Croaker as in Unspeakable Croaker from the DOM?

Is this mysterious school supposed to be Hogwarts or not?
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/19
If I didnt know any better, and judging by the description of his personality and clothes, I would think that this new timelord was an actor name Matt Smith? LOL
Snowdragon23 chapter 9 . 8/16
kat callan chapter 9 . 7/30
Utterly perfect. Completely awesome.
JenGreen chapter 9 . 6/6
MORE MOREM OREM OREFKLEDJMC OMG This is a brilliant story- please update soon! (sorry for the lame review- but just know that I LOVED this story!)
Arwen namikaze chapter 9 . 5/11
KnellaLuna chapter 9 . 4/29
This was fantastic! I loved the creativity and originality! Brilliant!
Okay, if the Doctor's last iteration was Petunia's father, then he obviously was Lily's father as well. It is a canon fact that Harry's maternal grandparents were 'proud to have a witch in the family'. Therefore, Harry should instantly know about the wizarding world, from the Doctor's prior memories. Just saying.
emspalding chapter 9 . 3/5
so, its been about a year since you wrote this story, but I have to say I loved it! the mixture of the characters was perfect and completely hilarious!
A-Fighterlady chapter 9 . 2/1
Death's avenger1234 chapter 9 . 1/18
That was amazing
JaylaCaine chapter 9 . 1/6
I loved this. At first I thought that it was going to be one of those fics where the Doctor adopted/raised Harry. But you turned that all around to where Harry was the Doctor. Just amazing.
bjon66 chapter 9 . 1/2
Excellent story.. Thanks for sharing...
willam and jack and jake chapter 9 . 11/4/2014