Reviews for Stuck with you
Jeri252 chapter 18 . 6/2
love it
respectheundertaker chapter 18 . 7/28/2005
that was very good. i like that vince didn't get mad that chris was there and just said good night and walked upstairs.
Shinna chapter 18 . 2/3/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
Drave Ravena chapter 18 . 3/10/2003
Yes! Sequel, sequel, sequel!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 18 . 12/16/2002
this is a great story!

i want to see a sequel!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 16 . 12/16/2002
great chapter!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 7 . 12/11/2002
sad ending to that chapter
DCFanatic4life chapter 18 . 9/30/2002
Yay, Vince isn't being an ass! That's so sweet of Chris to climb up the tree. Can't wait to read more. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 17 . 9/29/2002
Paul was nice, excuse me while I faint ::faints:: Just kidding, great chapter, I'm glad Steph and Jericho don't care what Vince thinks. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job. :)
TADAHmon chapter 17 . 9/29/2002
Great job!
DCFanatic4life chapter 16 . 9/28/2002
One word: Awwwwww. He proposed, and he doesn't care what Vince thinks. I hope that Vince will get over it, and be happy for them. I cannot wait for the next chapter, write it soon. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 15 . 9/28/2002
I am so loving this story. I'm glad Trish got what was coming to her. And it's nice to know they still have nice carpets. ;) I hope Vince isn't too pissed off. Can't wait to read more. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 14 . 9/25/2002
Aww, another great chapter. Chris and Steph are so cute together. Bleh to Trish, she should leave Chris alone. I wonder how everyone will react to them being together. Can't wait for more. :)
TADAHmon chapter 13 . 9/15/2002
OW! I spent the last two minutes of that chapter biting my hand, and now my fingers are killing me! Gah! Well, that shows you that that chapter was sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat material!
DCFanatic4life chapter 13 . 9/14/2002
Ooh, they got found out. I hope they can trust Stacy to keep the secret. Can't wait for more. :)