Reviews for Amplified
readingaccount chapter 1 . 2/7
Love it! So hot and adorable.
Electric.Blue.Goddess chapter 1 . 2/1
This is like, one of my top-ten go-to smuts, I absolutely love it. I salute you, my good chap. Carry on.
insouciantmouse chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
For the first bit of the story, when we didn't know who Very Loud Mystery Guy was, I thought that Harry would recognize Draco's voice, therefore it obviously couldn't be Draco, but I guess it's plausible he wouldn't make the connection.
The story's really well written, sort of funny, love the Trio friendship. It's so cute.
Oh, and the warning at the beginning? You said 'close the window', and I was really confused because I couldn't think of it in terms of the website window, so I kept wondering why you were making metaphors about, like, opening and closing physical glass windows. Then I finally got it.
drarrylover chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love it so cute so fluffy best one of read so I've read a lot of 's really all I have to say(for now:)he he).
Ava-Potter gal chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I liked that. Good job!
Iwao chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm not sure if I have reviewed this already(if I have, I won't be able to leave this) but in case I haven't , I love it. Please please write some more Drarry (it's one of the two only pairings I love), since I've been through yourDrarry stories several times and can't wait for more! :)
Saraid chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh, dear Lord! I need to find a "like"-button..!
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Ho. Mah. Gawd.

That was a rather well-written, delicious story! There is the question of why Draco not only moved out of the Manor but why a muggle neighborhood, of all places. Other than that It was the sweetest of eye (brain?) candy. Brilliant!

Tekko
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awesome story! I really liked it! Keep making more! :)

-Empress
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Haaaaaaaah! This was brilliant! Loved it, thanks for writing!
AkashaV chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
You're quickly becoming one of my new favorite Drarry writers. Absolutely loved this!
Winky Toro chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Ahhhhhhhhh love love love love love love it
Amazing
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ooh..this was was hot, I've got to admit. I don't even care if that makes me sound weird because it's true. But then again, who wouldn't love the image of Draco and Harry together? Haha. I was glad when they finally talked to each other. It must have been frustrating for Harry to have to hear Draco for that long without saying anything. Of course, if they actually moved in together, I bet they could make quite a bit of noise ;) Anyway, great job!
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awesome! Love it so very much! That's what I love about H/D is all the wonderful ways people find to bring the two together and how often it ends up so terribly, terribly, HOT!
little-miss-perfect-Gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/17/2013