Reviews for Tears Of An Angel
Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Another great GW fic. Hope about writing some more. Thanks.
Cazeh chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
You're very good at stirring emotions within your readers. This amazing piece, together with my depression gave me a good cry.

You should write more Gundam Wing fanfictions, but for now, I'll settel with those you already have up.

And, if you know Digitally Obsessed (it's a possibility as you're on her favourite authors list), could you please try to persuade her to finish her 'Add Insult to Injury' and 'Prozac Nation'?
Lora Helen chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow, that was really brillient!

I really wish that i was able to write as well as you do, its amazing, you add depth and detail and pull the reader into the swirl of the story. you have a talent to be proud of.

Your Beta, Lora
WaterBookLover chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Very good story! It made me cry... Please continue writing!
lil-loud chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
do you think that its weird that i cried at all 3 stories that i read of yours? or maybe it's because u're such a good writer. ur stories are wonderfully deep, and i find it sweet that you wrote 2 of these stories as tributes for people. and this one, what you said about 'angels crying, and you crying with them', that just really touched me. I feel that ur a great writer, and a great person, to care so much for people you don't even know. I'm just a heartless bastard cuz stuff like that don't really touch me. That's why i think ur great.

ur fan,

lil loud
Nivella chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Beautiful. That was amazing and so heartfelt. It made me cry, honestly it did. I feel horrible for those girls. My thoughts and prayers are with them, and their families. I think it's great that you wrote this as a tribute to them. You did an excellent job of writing this. The imagery was gorgeously done, and the feelings were very real. I appriciate that. Keep writing forever CB. _

Ja matta ne,

~Nevs~
Shinigami1951 chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
It's horrible to hear about something like those two girls, even worst when you hear about what the "tourists" have been doing. just like the bit in this fic about Heero's grave being dug up if people knew who graves it was, how people can go and watch the community as they deal with the grief. everyone in england grives with them. i do and i think your fic was a prefect way to let others in coutries out of Europe know about the two girls.

However I believe that now is the time that the rest of England should step back and let the town grieve in peace.

My thoughts are with them.

~Shinigami195~

PS: Great fic by the way. made me cry a little.
Erebus chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
*Sniffles* I too know this feeling. about 6 or so months ago, two girls age 13 and 14 ( Ashley pound and Merande Gadias) dissapred from Oregon City (I live Oregon, USA. ) The bodys were never found untill about 2 days ago. They're remains were found in Ward Weavers back yard, who also knew the girls. He lieved just 2 blocks from where they dissapeared and also annouched on live tv that he knew nothing, but hoped where ever they were they were al right. It's sad to think that something like this can happen even close to home. I don't know if this has anything do with the missing girls, but for the last month we have had raging fires in the dryer parts of oregon and NOW they are being contatined and/or going out. The police put up a feance around Weavers home and it has become a memorial for the girls. But this friday it is being taken down for it is expected to rain. This may be some strange coicidince or some work of fate. I am going to visit the memorial tomarrow with my friend and mom. Anyway, I love this story as I do all your works. And I hope that everything works out and justice prevails. May those with wings, fly your dreams. With lot's of love and much hope, Rina
Zara Callo chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Thank you so much for this story. The whole of England was shocked, wasn't it? I was a bit afraid to write a story for them, because it didn't effect the whole world but I will now. Ariagatoo.
BlueIce chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
this was so touching...:'-)...awesome job, really :)

By the way, I'm from Italy and the news about the two girls arrived even here. I have relatives in Cambridge, 10 minutes away from the girls' town, who explained me the situation better. I didn't want to believe it at first...if you can't even trust a teacher and a janitor from your own school, it's hard having faith in humanity itself...May Jessica and Holly rest in peace...
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
The world is a cruel place. Cruel and unfair. A sweet tribute.
MinakoChan1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
*sits there sniffling her sobs* Oh my, what an awful tragedy! I do say you did do a very goo djob on this fic my dear. Very heartfelt, and I do hope that the pain of the lost one's in the relatives hearts will fade, not leave, but eventually fade to where they will remember just the happy memories. But if you must, believe they are in a better place, happy and free, fretting their family not worry about them, they will all re-join one day. It was a very kind thing of you to do this Cobalt, inmemory of those two little girls, bless them both.
sapphire chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
and i pray that one day our government will bring in sara's law - this is now needed more than ever
makipie chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
that's so beutifull and sensitive,

i live in england to, and i cant help but feel deeply for holly and jessica, and there families,

i cant even imagine what was going through the heads of the sickbastards who did this.
LB chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
i really don't know what to say. i know of the event your talking about, i heard a little about it. it seems a lot of children have been kidnapped or killed in the past few weeks. Luckily none here in Canada yet. That fic really hit home. I know I'm about to cry. Great job. that was a very moving tribute, extremely emotional. all we can do is hope that something like this never happens again.