Reviews for Shuteye Shenanigans
Knyle Borealis chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I love Supernatural. Welcome to the obsession. And the Star Trek reboots...so awesome. But still, MARK GATISS?
Knyle Borealis chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Whoa, whoa, wait. MARK GATISS? I AM SO CRAZILY JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. Did you have a full conversation, or was it just the one (hilarious) remark? Did you save the conversation? If I were you, a screenshot of it would be my background right now. Holy crap. Mark Gatiss...
codename.penguin chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
I am so super jealous of the way you keep sherlock in character. Well done.

fave part:

Look John! rose petals! LMAO!
codename.penguin chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
rotfl!

Sherlock stared at him. John stared right back. Great fine details in your work.
codename.penguin chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Brilliant work. I wish i could point out my fave bits but the entire thing would be my favourite. Well done.
MrssSherlockedHolmes chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Hurrah for the Gatiss tweet trolololol love it.
And ahh this was such a cute and lol friendship fic, and you write well on character so not to worry, good job. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
This is the best! I love the part where you wrote about Lestrade wanting to push Sherlock off something .
wendymidorichan chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Hey, I really enjoyed this chapter, but I have a question about something. Is there a particular story of the original Sherlock that explains that he is afraid of thunder? I've seen this show up in many fanfics and was wondering if it was based on one of the original adventures of Sherlock Holmes...I've read the novels and short stories, but don't remember that particular detail. Anyway, just curious because it seems that everyone thinks he would be afraid of thunder...

Congratulations on getting a tweet from Mark Gatiss! I only recently realized that he was one of the makers of Sherlock, which is way cool because he plays Mycroft as well (〝〝)
g6hj chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
"...my mom went bonkers..." One little thing - it should be '...my mum wenk bonkers...'

Other than that it looks pretty good. I love the bit with the Doctors. Peter Davison was my first too and it is interesting that Sherlock neglected to delete that bit of information.
laureleaf chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Oh, this was soooooo good. I love non-slash John and Sherlock sleeping together... And cuddly!sherlock is so adorable! This whole story was hilarious, I couldn't stop chuckling. Great job!
JoeySh chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
hhahahahahaaa, this was amazing, I deffanatilly want more of your Sherlock holmes stories :D
JoeySh chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I really love your writings :D
JoeySh chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
are you cuddling me?
Me like: ooooooooooh , that so cute :D hahahahahaaa !
"Stop thinking, I can hear you thinking. It's annoying. You're going to wake up the whole street"
Me: omg, Sherlock, I love you ;)
btw this was so good!
bluebear77100 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I really enjoyed that. It was quite good. I loved the ending. Awesome friendship fic!