Reviews for Veil Alaric
aspiringmuse11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Aww soo great! Loved getting to re-live their moments of love and how much they care for one another. Thank You :D
delena20 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow this was amazing! I don't know why it took me so long to finally read it cause it was great. I love how you write these two together. You should make this a two shot and add another chapter to. I'm really interested to see where you'd take it. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more Dalaric from you.
who0wnsmyh34rt chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
"I love you. I love you. Be still."
Flinging myself off a cliff because reasons.
PERFECTLY AMAZING AS ALWAYS, PBK. 3
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
so many dalaric feeeeelings
Damonfan123 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Brilliant. I can't get enough of your stories! Please keep writing Dalaric, even if he is gone forever on the show
Ella Dean Pendragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I had tears in my eyes the entire time and I was just about hanging on until he said Be Still and I fucking lost it! I am a blubbering mess AGAIN! After a day of watching season finals I read this and now I am just shot to bits. He better stay around! All of this, the vail thing it is all worth it if they get to stay together. I will now go to twitter and express my views on there!
Bocamere chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I was so happy about Damon and Alaric being reunited again so this story is like the icing on the cake. As with all of your Dalaric fics it was lovely. I hope we get some more Dalaric moments on tonights episode that inspire another chapter out of you.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love it! Glad you're back.
AngelofTheDawn08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Fucking loved this!

I'm glad he was still alive at the end, fewww. Hehe
nightfallsupernova chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
i really liked this, i missed reading your stories. it was so nice to have dalaric back in the show.
Aqua Kitty 1864 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I watched that episode and totally hoped someone would write something... The joy on Damon's face after realizing it wasn't the bad guy... when he pulled the drink from the locker... Gosh I missed those boys together!

... and holy crap... this line...

"You're doing better than you think you are. I fucking love you. And I'm proud."

Made me tear up! Your story was wonderfully fantastic and I'm so glad you wrote it! You even involved the delena and how Alaric listened to his troubles... *le sigh* Such a wonderful story! I really hope the next episode gives you something to continue with !

Stay Fabulous,
Jasmine
Zynali chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Such a great little story. My eyes were leaking tears pretty much the whole time. I've missed these two, both your stories and on the show, so thanks for writing this! And yes, I wouldn't mind another chapter or two...
that-treason chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is gorgeous and so very sad.

"Whichever loft you were drinking in the other night will do fine, then," Alaric argued, smiling his lazy grin."
- Perfect for these two. I miss their banter so much. This line was perfect Alaric.

"That wasn't them, not most nights, and somehow this needed to feel like a Wednesday when there was nothing in the world going on except hours to waste in each other's delicious company. Like it did right in the middle there, when they'd found their rhythm, and Damon hadn't yet sabotaged his own happiness by snapping Alaric's neck in a fit of pique."
- These lines sat me down in my chair and forced me to write a review. They are so poignant. There's this small amount of time that they have together, and Alaric could disappear at any moment and all they want is for it to be a normal day for them, back before he died. It's heartbreaking and beautiful and would be absolutely true for any couple that knew they had limited time. All you want is normalcy in the face of loss.

"The second time Damon told Alaric he loved him they were sort of irritated with each other, sitting side-by-side at the Grill, and they had been talking about something that really did matter, at the time. The ritual. Damon had forced Elena to drink his blood, and ruined all the existing plans. She and Stefan were somewhere writing lists of all the reasons Damon was the worst vampire in the world, and Alaric had chased Damon to the Grill and was quietly convincing him that he deserved better than death."
- I loved all the different ways that Damon told Alaric he loved him, but this one stuck out to me the most because it was way back when, during the time when Damon was doing stupid, self-destructive things all the time and Alaric was there trying to help him find some way through. They had such a rhythm together, they were so perfect as best friends or lovers, they balanced each other out. Just makes me miss Alaric 10,000 times more on the show.

Thank you for posting. I miss your Damon and Alaric stories, and I was very happy to see some go up.
nowherehome chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I really hope that Ric could stay forever! thanks for writing this wonderful reunion sex! it's so beautiful that makes me sob :'(
wsm021 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Amazing as always. If you wanted to continue, I wouldn't mind in the least :)