Reviews for We did it when we were young
luvsbitca chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was so...I would like to say lovely but it was too heavy a topic for lovely. It was great, they were just perfect and Alaric planning their future while Damon still won't admit to his feelings is just perfect.
I have this burning desire for jealous!Damon. I don't know why but I felt I should share that with you.

I really enjoyed their human escapades and I think they would have been very happy together out there in the big bad world. Thanks for sharing.

I shouldn't mention the fact I'm now having this crossover with Ghost occurring in my head where Damon comes back to Alaric through a medium and has to tell him that...I still don't like you. I'm a sap and it's late. Have a lovely Christmas if you celebrate.
elijahlover chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love it xx
aspiringmuse11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice, a little intense, and love Damon and His classic character/lines ("I still don't like you much at all") - I wish there was a little more!
power of darkness chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
very nice I wish it was multie chaptered but it was a nice long one shot but the only question I have is was Stefan hurt too by his father I mean?
ceruleanvixen chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Goodness all your stories are so amazing and beautiful. Good job on this one too. Your characters always feel so real and true. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm glad Ric's way too short stint fuelled your muse again. I can never get enough of these. Seriously amazing!
Death'sAngel18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Holy fuck, that was amazing. The most amazing Dalaric story I have ever had the privilege to read. You are a God. I loved this so much, thank you *.*
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
kinkkkkky.(;
scarlett2112 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You write Damon and Ric so fetchingly.. Their love for each other just jumps off the page. I love Ric's parents. Hate that Damon has had to endure so much pain in his young life. Alaric and his family are a welcome safe haven for him. "I still don't like you much at all." typical Damon...
have a wonderful Monday. Carol
SushiBar chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love every bit of this. Will there be more?
elvalove chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love your Damon and Alaric stories. I'm glad you are still writing them. This story was great. I would love to knpw what happened to them after they graduate from high school if you are thinking of writing a sequel.
AngelofTheDawn08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Aww I loved this! GREAT!
nightfallsupernova chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
"Yeah, well," Damon said, eyes still shocked and flushed. "I still don't like you much at all."

i couldnt stop laughing at this line, trust damon to ruin the moment buts its why we love him...lol.

great story, i loved reading it, look forward to reading more of your stories.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved this so much! It was great!
vivreaencrever chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
read this story on ao3 already but still want to leave a comment here :) You are the one who made me start shipping dalaric romance (I do love dalaric friendship but never thought of slash before reading your stories :)) they are perfect did each other no matter on the show or in AU! love your AU dalaric that they are so adorable! thanks for sharing these amazing stories with us!