Reviews for Kiss it better
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 19 . 5/4
please for the love of GOD update this!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 7 . 5/4
fluuuuuffffffffff! ahhhhhh
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 5 . 5/4
this is so freaking cute I can't...I just can't...I need it completed!
I LOVE IT!
please update it! i love this story and it's been more than a year :( it was going great!
hi! you're doing a really great job so far with this story, i have a soft spot for destiel fluff moments interrupted by fluff. lol. keep it up! :D
Breezychick15 chapter 19 . 1/10
Aww why haven't you updated in so long?! This is by far the best Destiel story I've ever read, and I know it's been a year, but I really, really hope you come back and continue this. You're an amazing writer :)
Hagzissa chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
I'm really sad that you didn't finish the story but anyway I'm glad I read it. The fluff cheered me up tremendously. I enjoyed it very much. Your writing style is great. I loved your Sam and his relationship with Cas.
Hagzissa chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Your Crowley is really nice - nicely written, I mean, but in comparison to the old Crowley he's definitely nice, too - anyway I could hear Mark Sheppard in my head when I read those lines so that's good.
Hagzissa chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Sam's and Cas' friendship is so important. I wish it would be more like this in the series, although luckily we got glimpses. It's great to have Sam in the picture as well and I love your understanding of his and Dean's relationship.
Hagzissa chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I can't, it's just so beautiful. Your style is so great. You're really good with the characters. I feel so sorry for Dean and all his self-loathing. The declaration of love felt just so right.
Hagzissa chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
The Thief Lord is one of the best books I've ever read. There's something so magical about the whole setting with the cinema. I always loved the preface and the older I get the more I discover that it is true. You forget what it's like to be a child.
Anyway, this chapter was also really nice. It just feels so good reading it, it almost feels like a lazy Sunday morning. Also Sam is so precious. Lovin it.
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
It's absolutely amazing! I've been grinning like mad all the time because of the fluff. I never thought about the end!verse that way but you're right it's just one of a million possibilities. The reason why Dean still freaks out is probably Lucifer!Sam with his "you will always end up here". I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
mishacasobsessed chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I really love your story, can't wait to read more. you are awesome! message me anytime on tumblr at mishacasobsessed
mishacasobsessed chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
bless you, i just love cas in the suit and trench coat. i can picture him in my head as i read this!