Reviews for Wonderwall
This is so fucking stupid. A fuck awful story
floodmaster16 chapter 40 . 2/7
Wonderful, wonderful story. I feel for Danny, I thin k we've all had a heartbreak and felt just as crappy as he felt in the end. I'll be reading the whole series and expecting the updates on the most recent fic. Great job, you are amazing while writing.
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 40 . 12/19/2014
Okay funny story. I end up on your page from the description/summary for Invincible (nicely done btw...oh I and warning I am no grammar/spelling queen and sadly have been affected by too much texting...I.e. a writer I most definitely am not.). I read it and thought "man! There has to be a back story to that. But then got distracted. I come back later to find myself on your page with no memory of why except that I wanted to read DP fics. So while glancing though your stories I found this one and felt like I had to read it. Ha ha ha. I just now realized it was the droids I was looking for...fic! Fic I was looking for (oh and I'm all types of silly dorky but I love me anyway). Anywhoooo I really enjoyed your story. I thought you took an interesting take on the characters while remaining true to them. I couldn't help but want to yell and strangle (not literally) Danny for all the dumb choices he was making. But then I also understood that he was sadly just ill-equipped to handle this situation. Part of it was stupid selfishness but also I don't think he was able to handle admitting that his life that he dreamed of, sought after, and actually achieved, was a nightmare. It made me extremely upset with him but unable to hate him. I'm with Jazz! That heartbreak, by the way, was painful! I felt for both sides (mostly Sam). Oh and I loved Kwan! Paullina scares me a little bit, in a "she's completely crazy" kinda way. There were some things I coulda done without like the constant physical/sex stuff but that's me personally. I completely skipped that stuff and didn't detract front the story. I wasn't completely lost because it wasn't the focal point... This is meant to be a compliment but I'm just gonna quit now. Anyway I really enjoyed the story and can't wait to continue to the next thing! I can't decide between Sam p.o.v., which I just learned existed or the sequel...probably both at the same time...okay I'm done now. :)
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
IMMA UNICORN! 88D
Also, love your story!
DannyFan chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
I'm seriously getting annoyed with Danny, hopefully he starts to change soon, popular or not!
DannyFan chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Danny was always the stupid one!
DannyFan chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Patiently waiting for Danny and Paulina to break up - so very patiently! Great chapter btw, love their little talks!
DannyFan chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Don't worry Danny you shall soon learn! Great chapter
DannyFan chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Wow thats just wrong, poor Sam. I thought Tucker would still be at the lower part of the 'totem pole' but I guess not. This is whats wrong with high schools though, the pecking order and 'fakes' are just everywhere. Anyway great chapter, I hope Tucker and Danny change their attitudes. I mean really teenagers are so weird, to be buddy buddy with the people who bullied you when you were 'weaker' - I'm so glad I'm not one anymore!
DannyFan chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love this chapter! The transformation of Danny from weak boyfriend and not so good best friend to Tucker is imminent. I feel sorry for Tucker even though I haven't meet him as yet. Hopefully Sam will still be buddy buddy with him. Anyway I love this chapter and how you twerked and twiked at the plot without really changing the characters...that much. If anything its for the better as it sets up a nice character change for Danny, a thing the canon never did..except for him getting more powerful. However the process of that change was never shone...something I loathed about the canon... but I won't bore you...Anyway great chapter and on to read chapter 2!
fionnaf7 chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
I have read your sequel as well as this story. This is a fantastic story and I honestly made a fanfiction acc to just tell you. You are an amazing well written writer that has gotten their character correctly.

I honestly give constructive criticism as well with a good review to other authors from when I always read their work. You are fantastic, please don't stop.
MiniMonster98 chapter 40 . 6/22/2014
Once again, amazing story and you're an amzing writer
I love how in depth you go with the characters, you make me feel what the character is feeling.
Please continue with this story! I look forward to more! c(:
KimberlyJolie34 chapter 40 . 5/15/2014
This was amazing! Please never stop writing. Thanks for being awesome!
Hiway202 chapter 40 . 2/28/2014
Gosh, Vlad is so violent. I wonder why he doesn't want Danny to help ghosts cross over to the other side. I can't wait for Invincible and I can't wait until I have time to read Heart of a Child!
The Writers Notebook chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
you promised to post Heart of a child yesterday, I can't wait any longer! aaaagh! (no, I'm not angry or anything, lol. But when will it be coming out?)