Reviews for Mix-up
PieLover139 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
I friggin' loved it
naughtypie chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
wowiee ! the writer has sure done a lot ! hats off to you...!
Ember Is On Fire chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IS THERE A SEQUEL I NEED TO KNOW ;-;
JustSomeone chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I think this is a bit too annoying for me but I like it still!
Adorable Reader chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
This story suddenly reminded me of that one episode from SKET DANCE. It was like watching your story come to life, only with different characters
Minminkuru chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I LOVE THIS xD OMFG. This is really amazing :3 :D you're a great writer, hope you keep writing stuff!
Purplepunk104 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Aww this was awesome.. I wanted this to continue like add some more adventures? But either ways its still good
StarishShadow chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Oh me gosh! This is MelancholicVirus with another account, by the way! The ending was so hilarious! I can't stop laughing from it! Oh my goodness. I really love this beginning to end.

Especially when they realized they we're OrangePrincess and IcecreamBlitz and when Len was jumping like having a... workout. LOL

StarishShadow (Star)
Just-A-Passerby chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
The part when they're trying to figure out who's the other kinda reminded me of thet one episode in Sket Dance XD ( you know... when Bossun and Himeko became chat buddies? X) )
MizuneMinamiki chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I CALLED IT! Okay, not completely...but it turned out half how I expected it would. I kinda figured they'd meet up and just start talking, but I had no idea that they would be so gosh dang OBLIVIOUS! And that Len would go embarrass himself in front of Lily, too. XD I actually felt kind of embarrassed for them while reading this chapter. XD I have a hard time writing things like this because I feel so bad for how stupid I make the characters. XD

ANYWAYSSSS! I loved how Rin and Len were talking and it's just like, "Is he/she there yet? I don't see anyone with blonde hair." EXCEPT THE PERSON STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU! *facepalm* And Len jumping up and down right there in front of Rin - she couldn't even realize that was the sign, could she? *double facepalm* And checking their messages right in front of each other...? *triple facepalm with a cherry on top* Oh, God...

I can honestly say that I figured Kaito would also be spying and him and Miku might end up getting together. XD

I accept the JUMBO PARFAIT!:D Oh, and I think a sequel would be pretty interesting;) I don't know what else to talk about, so I'm gonna cut off my review here. EXCELLENT WORK ON THIS!

*favorited* ...*both author and story*

(:Mizune
MelancholicVirus chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited already! Will they meet? *eats popcorn nervously*

If they would... I wonder how'd they react? XD -mouth gape- IcecreamBlitz suddenly became a bookworm that sent me. Lawl. I wonder if Miku notice them both...? -thinks-

ANYWAY! The chappie was superb! ;) I'm looking forward for the next chapters! Good luck!

Review reply: Ah no! Of course no! Your welcome, I'll continue reviewing as much as I could! Gummy bears X3 Thankies! *munches* Would you like some cookies for your awesomeness? :3
Adorable Reader chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Didn't Kaito tell Len that he knew who she is? I love the part where they were both super depressed when they told each aoter the type of person they liked. I can't wait for the day when they finally meet. You totally have to update soon
MizuneMinamiki chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
*points epically at you* I ACCEPT YOUR GUMMY BEARS!

A-aw! No, you're not! *pause* Are you really!? AWWWW! I'm flattered! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!(:

Anyways, I read this last night - like, speed read because it was about that time for my parents to force me to go to bed. XD I didn't quite finish it. I seriously wanted to cry. I HAD to know what happened! D: And, WAHHH! SO MUCH GREATNESS!

I swear, THE MOMENT Rin said that she texted when someone was getting yelled at, I knew that they were in the same class. I just knew it. It's pretty funny, and kinda ironic. XD

You know...it's sad. That Kaito - the stereotypical moron - figured it out first. Even though it didn't happen, I could just see him and Miku looking at each other and making these wild hand gestures at Rin and Len with ridiculous grins on their faces. XD

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THEIR MEETING GOES! I bet they'll see each other and they'll tell the other that they're waiting on someone, and then they'll just be all "Gasp! You!" XD Because they already know each other as friends! Sorta. Hehehe!

Don't apologize that it's a long chapter! I like reading long chapters, especially if they're as awesome as this! ;)

Toodles!

(:Mizune
YellowFluffiesForever22 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I'm loving the story so far, Nicole-chan Is this going to be a love triangle between Kaito, Len and Rin?! O Dunno, but I'm loving your writing! It's so sweet and creamy! Like whip cream, ah! You're from The Philippines? So am I! *starts dancing* Please update ASAP

YFF, aka Corn-chan