Reviews for A Rose by Another Name
Sherlocked chapter 4 . 6/17/2020
Did you give him wings? God, I hope you gave him wings...

I Shall Read On!
Sherlocked chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
This. Is. Bloody. BRILLIANT!

You are an exceptional artist/genius for combining my three favorite movies, Sherlock, The Hobbit, and Beauty and The Beast.

I Shall Read On!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/20/2020
Very nice.
Greg lestrade chapter 21 . 2/23/2019
I love this! My character was so accurate!
Nida chapter 21 . 2/5/2019
I loved it, you are very talented to make these kind of stories, I really enjoyed it! ️️️
Cant say lol chapter 21 . 10/29/2018
I cried so much I need moooore
The Doctor chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
Love it! But disappointed that Mrs. Hudson didn't say "I'm not your housekeeper, dear."
Mrs. Florish chapter 21 . 11/19/2015
Thank you for this rendition of my favorite fairytale.
anonymous fan chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
wow! i loved this! i thought it was great how well you blended the story of beauty and the beast with sherlock (and johnlock .). It was also great how you managed to use so many of the actual characters from sherlock (such as lord moran) and mix them in with the fairy tail. Now i kinda wish that the real sherlock was a dragon ;)
- adoring fan ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
It was soo good
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
OMG IM CRYING!
Princess Shoshana chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
That was wonderful, great job! :)
Texmex007 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Only read ch.1 and i'm just like "JIM IS GASTON!" fangirling over here, because "aren't normal people just so adorable?"
But oh dear. My favorite Disney princesses story mixed with my favorite Consulting Detective and Army Doctor.
Because well. Because Fanfiction. lol
Lotariel chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
You're so amazing my dear, just BLOODY awesome indeed ! Oh god, you just kill me with your gorgeous story, You put in the same place my favorite cartoon and my favorite pairing so ... You're my GOD now ! Bless you and the queen ! It was a real pleasure reading you , so perfect ! Thanks for this pure moment of happiness ! Kiss you !
Emily chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hello,

I hope you're not completely heartbroken or offended if I'm honest and blunt- you did say you wanted feedback? Also i assume English isn't your first language so please don't be upset by what I'm saying-

This is not good. The story premise is very sweet but I stopped reading at chapter 4. You really need to work on your vocabulary, punctuation and grammar. Spelling is a little wobbly but mainly good. There is little to no description as to any of the scenes the story is set in so far.

May I suggest that you look at other works of fan fiction, think about paragraph structure, adequate dialogue, use of adjectives and characterisation. To be honest it seems like you've started off just describing what happens in the Disney version of beauty and the beast with John and Sherlocks names. This coupled with simple sentence structure makes the story seem extremely childish, simplistic and boring.

However- it's great that you're writing fan fiction and have imagination- may I suggest obtaining a beta, someone to read through your chapters and make corrections for you- if you are unable or unwilling to go through the effort yourself.