Reviews for Famine and a Fire
SongoftheWolf chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I've been browsing through the Kingkiller section for quite some time now, and yours is the first story that comes close to Rothfuss's style and tone. The concept is beautiful, as is the execution. Extremely well done!
ekkiperla chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
wow that was awesome !
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Oh, wow, you sound just like Patrick Rothfuss does. Suspenseful, sweet story. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes It's not as good as the original but good enough yesyesyesyes
Zzerts chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Interesting idea! I recently finished The Wise Man's Fear and was thinking about all of the parts that haven't come full circle yet (like Pike and all the others Kvothe had met before going to the University). Thank you for not having grammar and spelling errors. There was only one that stood out to me, which is rare for fan fiction.
bowow0708 chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Not bad, Very good, Nice! This was a good story. I really enjoyed this one. And the surprise at the end was incredible! Oh, man Kvothe and Auri are the cutest couple EVER! I really liked it, Everyone was quite IC, but not entirely. I'm not sure exactly if they had smoking tobacco in the book, but anyway besides the point, Also isn't at this point in time Kvothe is supported by the Mayer/University? He should have enough money at this point. From what I see, it's once he's expelled from the University that he loses all that. *cough*Pat, finish book three!*cough* This could have also been just in one chapter as a big oneshot because it was pretty much something, to me anyway, that would be in just one chapter of the book. Anyway this was an enjoyable story and I hope to see more in the near future.
Moon-fireflies chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I love your story, it is great! Indeed the last three chapters are better than the first, but that doesn't matter because the rest of the story makes up for it. I like it Kvothe knows himself so good when looking back, and knows the picture he must have set while killing the boys. I also like your 'dream' of Auri. I hope to read more from you!