Reviews for Nesting
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 6/15
My heart. The feels. Dean, Sam. Oh how I love these brothers. Thank you for writing this.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/21
Why is this everything?

Best part is Dean preempting everything Sam is about to say during the food/kitchen scene.
ukkichii chapter 1 . 3/7
Loved it. Absolutely sweet :))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This was SO sweet. I had to ooh and aww ridiculously OUT LOUD. Thank you for that. Lol, sarcasm aside, I'm seriously grateful that you wrote and shared this.

P.s. if you reply I might see it in the review section even though I'm not logged in. :)

-Akito
hunenka chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Awesome fic!
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Oh, I meant S2
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Such lovely fic :). Yeah Dean loves to have his own rom now! But also Sam has grown to like a room for him self. And is that stuffed frog the one from your earlier fics, set in S1? :D haha

Thanks!
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is literally one of the most adorable things ever!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
God damnit you hit me right in the feels owwe my heart
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
So cute, and with lots of lovely details on how Dean is slowly but surely making the bunker a real home – for both of them. Very in character and in a way as funny as it is sad. I liked how you linked it also with their fight after Dean’s return from Purgatory – as an unspoken sign of forgiveness, and how Sam not only acknowledges that gesture but is deeply touched by it.
Winter Gray chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This got me all teary eyed.
So sweet. This is how I picture Dean when they moved into the MOL bunker.
Thank you!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

Choosing to see this all through Sam’s eyes, memories and thoughts was a wonderful decision. I think you’ve taken a moment that I found to be denigrating and made it into something much more worthy of the characters, so bravo for that, and my thanks.

I also very much enjoyed the idea that, given a home, Dean might well slip back into the habits of his childhood, without necessarily thinking about it, just finding it a subconscious comfort in being able to have something of a routine.

A very nice piece!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
A nice look at Sam's thoughts as they began to settle into the bunker. It would've been nicer if the writers had read your story and decided to start healing rifts instead of introducing inexplicable new ones!

"I want to Dean to have a home"

There it is and you've brought that *home* without reducing Dean to an apron-wearing nanny or a emo-parody. Nice job!
CherryBerryB chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This is definitely one of those stories that I wish would just keep going. I really love it. There aren't many Supernatural fics out there that just leave you with this sense of peace between Sam and Dean. This one does. So good job to you, KHK. You're certainly one of my most favourite authors on this site.
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is adorable.
Dean is Sam's mother and no one can convince me otherwise.