Reviews for Nesting
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/17
Oh, I meant S2
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/17
Such lovely fic :). Yeah Dean loves to have his own rom now! But also Sam has grown to like a room for him self. And is that stuffed frog the one from your earlier fics, set in S1? :D haha

Thanks!
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 5/24
This is literally one of the most adorable things ever!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/21
God damnit you hit me right in the feels owwe my heart
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
So cute, and with lots of lovely details on how Dean is slowly but surely making the bunker a real home – for both of them. Very in character and in a way as funny as it is sad. I liked how you linked it also with their fight after Dean’s return from Purgatory – as an unspoken sign of forgiveness, and how Sam not only acknowledges that gesture but is deeply touched by it.
Winter Gray chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This got me all teary eyed.
So sweet. This is how I picture Dean when they moved into the MOL bunker.
Thank you!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:

Choosing to see this all through Sam’s eyes, memories and thoughts was a wonderful decision. I think you’ve taken a moment that I found to be denigrating and made it into something much more worthy of the characters, so bravo for that, and my thanks.

I also very much enjoyed the idea that, given a home, Dean might well slip back into the habits of his childhood, without necessarily thinking about it, just finding it a subconscious comfort in being able to have something of a routine.

A very nice piece!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
A nice look at Sam's thoughts as they began to settle into the bunker. It would've been nicer if the writers had read your story and decided to start healing rifts instead of introducing inexplicable new ones!

"I want to Dean to have a home"

There it is and you've brought that *home* without reducing Dean to an apron-wearing nanny or a emo-parody. Nice job!
CherryBerryB chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This is definitely one of those stories that I wish would just keep going. I really love it. There aren't many Supernatural fics out there that just leave you with this sense of peace between Sam and Dean. This one does. So good job to you, KHK. You're certainly one of my most favourite authors on this site.
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is adorable.
Dean is Sam's mother and no one can convince me otherwise.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
So much love
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
If only this happened in SPN Season 8, it would make my feels so much more happier... ;_;

This was beautifully written and it made me want to tear up a couple of times. Ugh, the feels I got from reading this... X'D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
my joke (and real thought as well) on Dean:

Are you sure he's not a mother ?
Because I can't see the different between him and true awesome mother !

Nesting Dean is Awesome ! xD
And Sam definitely his birdie son ! lol
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Now, see, this here? This right here's how they're supposed to act toward each other.
Mistycat chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I can just see this happening. Thank you.