Reviews for Nesting
CherryBerryB chapter 1 . 6/7
This is definitely one of those stories that I wish would just keep going. I really love it. There aren't many Supernatural fics out there that just leave you with this sense of peace between Sam and Dean. This one does. So good job to you, KHK. You're certainly one of my most favourite authors on this site.
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 2/8
This is adorable.
Dean is Sam's mother and no one can convince me otherwise.
So much love
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/17
If only this happened in SPN Season 8, it would make my feels so much more happier... ;_;

This was beautifully written and it made me want to tear up a couple of times. Ugh, the feels I got from reading this... X'D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4
my joke (and real thought as well) on Dean:

Are you sure he's not a mother ?
Because I can't see the different between him and true awesome mother !

Nesting Dean is Awesome ! xD
And Sam definitely his birdie son ! lol
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Now, see, this here? This right here's how they're supposed to act toward each other.
Mistycat chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I can just see this happening. Thank you.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh, TOTALLY love the nesting Dean! :D

Also love how WELL he actually nests.. LOL. Great cook, housekeeper, decorator... Love it!

Also laughed the all the mom stuff Dean was doing.
PhantomBowtie chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Wonderful! So heart-warming, and a nice break from the everyday battles. I can so see this.
sknkodiak chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I can so see Dean doing this... making a home for Baby Bro...and for himself.
Yhello chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ok, this story is my new happy place.
TheBlueMenance chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I wish they could work this sort of stuff into the show again. Everything seems so flat in the latest episodes, cos this kind of beautiful hurting ache isn't there anymore.
Little Creek chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aw, this was so sweet! My favourite part was when Sam realizes that his bed is longer than usual.