Reviews for Two Hearts, One Soul
padme-sky chapter 5 . 3/17/2018
As Jack had predicted, he ended up doing most of the talking while Ennis listened and occasionally said something. LOL
padme-sky chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Oh Jack LOL
Andy chapter 28 . 4/29/2017
If you had no plans to write a sequel for this, you could at least give them a happy ending. You had my hopes up that the story was heading that with Ennis "had ultimately decided to ask Jack this morning about them possibly being together after this summer, and he was hoping that Jack would say yes..." so Ennis finally got over his own fear, the only thing that was holding him back, and he decided he wants to be with Jack. Then just because they were told to come down a month early, Ennis just decided to just let it go? With love that strong, one just don't back out this easily & quickly. Doesn't make sense, kinda feel like you just want to wrap up the story in a rush. Other than the ending, it has been an enjoyable read. Hopefully you will continue this in the future.
Me chapter 9 . 4/28/2017
So frustrating watching/reading these two having the same desire for each other and thinking he is the only one.
Although it is nice to know that Ennis actually wanted Jack in the same way before they actually had sex. Therefore, he is gay & just didn't know it didn't take advantage of him that first night. Ennis actually wanted it to happen too. Hopefully, their first time won't be as violent as the movie. Still wince at that rough sex sence
Jo chapter 28 . 3/29/2017
There needs to be a sequel to this. Hopefully with a happier ending than the movie.
Jo chapter 21 . 3/29/2017
Awwwwww... Communication! Jack and Ennis. So frustrating. That is what is lacking between the two.
Both want the same thing, just tell the other person. How about stop worrying about the future and live the life you want! Yes, the society considered you as sinful, but it's nobody's business but yours.
I really feel sorry for Jack for being so ourteous of Alma's feelings. That is totally selfless!
amyh52 chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
Tears
amyh52 chapter 23 . 5/15/2015
beautiful scene
amyh52 chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
nice, so much so
amyh52 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
I love the mention of the scenery and thoughts of that beauty that they lived in that summer.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Love the start. Poor Jack.
Lover of gays chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
Love the whole story :) :)
AbsoluteHingabe chapter 28 . 11/25/2013
Your fanfiction - so many memories inside me :(. Some of them are good, but to many of them are just sad. This end sentence is so right : Nothing gonna stop a force of nature called love!

I realy love this fiction and thank you so auch for the share.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/27/2013
I very truly enjoyed this story, in my mind I pretend that everything works out in the end. Happy Ever After.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
oh wow that was just wow just wow