Reviews for Training with Kenpachi
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 3/31
Amazing! Loved it! Please continue soon!
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is absolutely genius. I totally loved this. And for the record it is smoking hot in here. Well I out, time to fix the nosebleed. Great writing!
Backache-usagi chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ok, this made me happy XD
I have actually been wanting an Ichi tops Kenny story for a while
and now that I have found one, I am pleased :3
Great job!
TheEmoVanity chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awesome
DieRedPineapple chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Well done peace of smut. Especially liked to see Kenpachi being dominated in this one. I'm not really into uke/seme, was refreshing to see Ichigo can dominate a little too.

Kenpachi didn't see powerful woman? Did he close his eyes at every captain's meeting? Or why didn't he see Unohana *evil smirk*
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That was well it was different sure didn't see that one coming
fuusunshine chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Now that was nee. I've read Ichigo and Kenpachi befor but not like that. *waves hand in front of face* Did it get hot in here?
tderwes24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved this! Ichigo gets some justice :D he's always uke and it doesn't make sense since he's like, the strongest character, so thanks for writing this. It makes me all happy lol and the story makes total sense and after reading I could totally see something like that happening! Anyway, this was great and I'm really glad you took the time to make this for me. :)
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
ohhhhh yes! FINALLY! somebody gave Ichigo the balls he actually had. Perfect capture of their fighting lust.