Reviews for Straight to You
Too much drama for the sake of drama
Deb70 chapter 6 . 4/11
I'm not sure how this story got past me...but since I am completely in love with your new story I decided to re-read some of my favorites that you have written. I have no idea how I could have missed this one but it is really wonderful, and sad and just heartbreakingly beautiful, but this chapter is killing me! You have an amazing talent. I can't wait for Thursdays update on your new story buy til then I will hunker down and and just enjoy reading this one, and when I am done I will move on to another one of your fantastic stories. Thank you for sharing them with us :)
alyssa1422 chapter 12 . 1/5
Wow... Where do I start? I'm only halfway through this fic, and I've had to break out the tissues multiple times. I'm not really the crying type, especially when reading, so kudos to you for bringing me to tears. At 11:30 PM, after burning through twelve chapters, I had to force myself to put it away and go to sleep. I think the fact that makes it so painfully sad is that they get so close, but time after time, they aren't successful. The first two or so chapters were amazing, and when I thought it couldn't get any better, it did. I love how you tied in the continuation of the black Ninja, and how regardless of Killian's lifestyle, he always has it. Even though you are done writing the fic, I thought you would appreciate knowing that there are still people discovering your amazing work and sobbing over the fact that Emma and Killian just can't break the curse. So, if the second half is anywhere as amazing as the first, I know I'll love/hate it! (because it's so sad )

Cheers,
Alyssa
PeterPiper3344 chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
OH MY EFFIN GOD
Lidikat chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
Hello there, I hope that you are well. This fic is amazing, I read it all in one night and cried all the tears that I had. I would like to tell you that I've talk to some friends about the this fic without telling them that it was a fanfic and they absolutely loved it and wanted to read it too. And I think that you could totally make a book about this story. Hugs
Joeysbaby956 chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
I don't often review stories anymore, but this one really moved me. The concept is so original and all the chapters are so heartbreaking and beautiful. Reading this was really worth staying up much, much later than I know I should and well worth all the tears I've just shed. A real work of art.
4369TCL chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
You are an incredibly talented story teller. I've read quite a few of your other stories and this one just about did me in. I have not cried so much over a story EVER. You did such an amazing job with this. Almost like you brought so many different AUs written about them and brought it together in a emotional rollercoaster of a ride. It was brilliant :-) Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This story is absolutely beautiful. Words cannot explain how this story makes me feel. I accidentally found this story and I am so happy I did because it really is a masterpiece.
lupis93 chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Just finished this story, got to say I loved it and it made me cry so much. Absolutely a wonderful story
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
Just binge read this story, I must be completely crazy. I'm a complete mess right now. You're a fantastic writer and now I have to try to stop crying.
escapetoanotherplace chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
Yeah so um I'm going to attempt to comprehend what I'm feeling. I read all 24 chapters in one sitting. And I am just, well a wreck. I was scrolling on tumblr looking for a new fic to read, and I saw this. Read the first chapter, great. Thought it was gonna be really interesting and just normal. Like everything else I've read. After each chapter, I kept thinking you were absolutely crazy. Because I couldn't understand how you could write cheater after chapter of complete heartbreak. Like damn because you did it perfectly. All I was thinking was how glad I was that this isn't actually canon. At one point I had to put my phone down and go take a shower. And then at another point I realized I was crying so much I couldn't read the screen anymore. And that's how you should know (not that you shouldn't already know this) that you are a fantastic, magical, phenomenal writer. To make 700 something people feel intense and emotional feelings, to bring tears and genuine heartbreak, to strip people in real life down leaving them raw and broken and thankful for life in a way. You are marvelous. I am speechless. I hated this fic, but that is precisely why I love it all the more. Thank you, just like I can't even, I am sitting in the dark writing this review on my vacation in Cambodia of all places and I am trying to just deal. I hope you get everything you want in life. I hope everyone does.
inkydoo chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
I don't think I'm ever going to be over this story. I started reading almost as a challenge. How bad could it be? Are all these people really crying, or is it all just tumblr hyperbole?

Oh my god. It's not hyperbole. None of it was exaggerated at all. Now I just want the husband to come home and snuggle for 300 years. Oh my god. This story...the feels...they are real.
inkydoo chapter 22 . 7/17/2015
So, I was keeping it together, but when I read the author's notes at the top of this chapter that this was the beginning of the happy ending, I just started sobbing. You have to know this about me: I never cry. Like, maybe once a year (maybe). Damn. This story is something else.
inkydoo chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Oh god and he dies in my town, too.
inkydoo chapter 9 . 7/17/2015