Reviews for Straight to You
escapetoanotherplace chapter 24 . 7/17
Yeah so um I'm going to attempt to comprehend what I'm feeling. I read all 24 chapters in one sitting. And I am just, well a wreck. I was scrolling on tumblr looking for a new fic to read, and I saw this. Read the first chapter, great. Thought it was gonna be really interesting and just normal. Like everything else I've read. After each chapter, I kept thinking you were absolutely crazy. Because I couldn't understand how you could write cheater after chapter of complete heartbreak. Like damn because you did it perfectly. All I was thinking was how glad I was that this isn't actually canon. At one point I had to put my phone down and go take a shower. And then at another point I realized I was crying so much I couldn't read the screen anymore. And that's how you should know (not that you shouldn't already know this) that you are a fantastic, magical, phenomenal writer. To make 700 something people feel intense and emotional feelings, to bring tears and genuine heartbreak, to strip people in real life down leaving them raw and broken and thankful for life in a way. You are marvelous. I am speechless. I hated this fic, but that is precisely why I love it all the more. Thank you, just like I can't even, I am sitting in the dark writing this review on my vacation in Cambodia of all places and I am trying to just deal. I hope you get everything you want in life. I hope everyone does.
inkydoo chapter 24 . 7/17
I don't think I'm ever going to be over this story. I started reading almost as a challenge. How bad could it be? Are all these people really crying, or is it all just tumblr hyperbole?

Oh my god. It's not hyperbole. None of it was exaggerated at all. Now I just want the husband to come home and snuggle for 300 years. Oh my god. This story...the feels...they are real.
inkydoo chapter 22 . 7/17
So, I was keeping it together, but when I read the author's notes at the top of this chapter that this was the beginning of the happy ending, I just started sobbing. You have to know this about me: I never cry. Like, maybe once a year (maybe). Damn. This story is something else.
inkydoo chapter 16 . 7/17
Oh god and he dies in my town, too.
inkydoo chapter 9 . 7/17
God damn it. I'm crying.
spicysorrelstar chapter 24 . 6/28
i forgive you ;)
spicysorrelstar chapter 9 . 6/28
oh god i hate you so much :((((((
Kya Hunt chapter 24 . 6/26
I have never cried so much in my life! Overall though, it was a beautiful story and I really enjoyed it. I also loved how at the end when Killian said I love you, she knew those words meant we are free. This is my most favorite captain swan fanfiction and I would love if you wrote another one! Sincerely, Kya
Kya Hunt chapter 11 . 6/26
I'm usually tough to crack but you've had me bawling by the end of every chapter. This story so far is beautiful, breathtaking, and heartbreaking all at once and I love it.
Invrwroteit chapter 24 . 6/22
I almost reviewed this every chapter I read but I waited till the end because my gosh this was just so incredibly heartbreaking at every turn but such a powerful depiction of their love. I'm at a loss for words how to even tell you how great this was. I just kept wondering what you had in store for the curse breaking chapter and when I finally got to it I smiled through the entire read. Perfection. Absolute perfection.
Athena Brianna chapter 24 . 6/19
*rubs temples in an effort to properly elucidate feelings* WHAT THE HOLY FUCK. This story has caused me so much pain and tears and I fricken love it so much and I am just in pieces right now and my God thank you for sharing this with the world. Jesus why do I read angst? I love it so much, but it hurts so bad. GAH. I literally cannot even properly function. You know, when I typically write reviews I try to think my way through them and write an elegant and concise report on the story. I try to express my thanks and encourage the author to write more. Right now, I am struggling to even see the goddamn screen on my laptop because my tears will not stop. AHH. Fuck. Okay-this story is beautiful. It is heart-wrenching. It is unique. It killed me a little in the inside. You are truly gifted and I hope you pursue a future career that involves writing. It was a privilege to read this and I highly anticipate more of your work.
Athena Brianna chapter 11 . 6/19
This is the first chapter I actually bawled during. I got a bit misty in a few previous chapters, but this one. This one. Jesus Christ.
KaeSquared chapter 24 . 6/14
I seriously stayed up till 3 AM reading this. It was so addictive! Each chapter, I just thinking how many ways can you break our hearts. Your creativity was amazing! All the scenarios were beautiful and heartbreaking. You did such a fantastic job!
SpartanGuard chapter 24 . 5/25
Absolutely beautiful story!
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 24 . 5/16
That was amazing!
So sad, it makes me cry like a baby!
Wonderful job