Reviews for Straight to You
Cruelest Sea chapter 23 . 1/16
Beautiful story!
andy02blueone chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
Hi! I'm Andy, and this is my review for this long fanfic.
Thank you a lot for such incredible amount of pain and misery... I haven't cried a lot since I watched Me before you. Anyway, this new idea of a super painful and harmful curse was absolutely amazing. At the beginning you were bit repetitive but it was fine after all. :P
I loved the idea of that bike, in many lifes. Those babies who were lost have been my nightmares :( poor little ones.
During those 3 days I read your fic, there was always a lump in my throat, when the horrible thing was gonna happen... you made me suffer a was worth it ;)
Thank you again for this amazing fic ! Sending lots of virtual hugs and kisses !
Ouatrulz14 chapter 24 . 12/25/2016
ok so I just finished reading this entire story and I must say how you protected Emma's feelings for Killian and how she struggled so much everytime it came to his 32nd birthday is really chaotic BUT, in a good way like how in every life time they shared together and how they meet being more different than the last is really interesting how you were able to take how painful it is for a person to suffer I lose like that and then have it repeat over and over again is really relatable because usually when someone experiences a lose of a loved they will replay the events in their head they will have nightmares, think they are going mad if they may see that person even for a split second, how hard to grieving process is for some people is very hard mentally, physically, and escepially emotionally to some they feel lost or out of place in the world without that one person by there side and it is hard it is truly hard but, eventually we learn to accept that it happened and there may not have been a way to prevent it even if you tried there are some things in the world that happen and we sometimes blame ourselves but, what happens is out of our control and some don't have the power to prevent such a tragity at times like that we learn to live in the here and now with the people who are near and dear to our hearts and learn to move forward and to live in the moment.
madiz0r chapter 24 . 11/15/2016
So I've read this before, along with most of your other stories. But just a few days ago suddenly thought, I want to read that fic where Killian keeps dying because I wanted to be an emotional mess again, apparently! Anyway, it's so rare to find an author who is a great writer AND has completed stories...and a lot of them. So thank you. I know this story is old but I still love it. Thank you, thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/26/2016
Too much drama for the sake of drama
Deb70 chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
I'm not sure how this story got past me...but since I am completely in love with your new story I decided to re-read some of my favorites that you have written. I have no idea how I could have missed this one but it is really wonderful, and sad and just heartbreakingly beautiful, but this chapter is killing me! You have an amazing talent. I can't wait for Thursdays update on your new story buy til then I will hunker down and and just enjoy reading this one, and when I am done I will move on to another one of your fantastic stories. Thank you for sharing them with us :)
alyssa1422 chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
Wow... Where do I start? I'm only halfway through this fic, and I've had to break out the tissues multiple times. I'm not really the crying type, especially when reading, so kudos to you for bringing me to tears. At 11:30 PM, after burning through twelve chapters, I had to force myself to put it away and go to sleep. I think the fact that makes it so painfully sad is that they get so close, but time after time, they aren't successful. The first two or so chapters were amazing, and when I thought it couldn't get any better, it did. I love how you tied in the continuation of the black Ninja, and how regardless of Killian's lifestyle, he always has it. Even though you are done writing the fic, I thought you would appreciate knowing that there are still people discovering your amazing work and sobbing over the fact that Emma and Killian just can't break the curse. So, if the second half is anywhere as amazing as the first, I know I'll love/hate it! (because it's so sad )

Cheers,
Alyssa
PeterPiper3344 chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
OH MY EFFIN GOD
Lidikat chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
Hello there, I hope that you are well. This fic is amazing, I read it all in one night and cried all the tears that I had. I would like to tell you that I've talk to some friends about the this fic without telling them that it was a fanfic and they absolutely loved it and wanted to read it too. And I think that you could totally make a book about this story. Hugs
Joeysbaby956 chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
I don't often review stories anymore, but this one really moved me. The concept is so original and all the chapters are so heartbreaking and beautiful. Reading this was really worth staying up much, much later than I know I should and well worth all the tears I've just shed. A real work of art.
4369TCL chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
You are an incredibly talented story teller. I've read quite a few of your other stories and this one just about did me in. I have not cried so much over a story EVER. You did such an amazing job with this. Almost like you brought so many different AUs written about them and brought it together in a emotional rollercoaster of a ride. It was brilliant :-) Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This story is absolutely beautiful. Words cannot explain how this story makes me feel. I accidentally found this story and I am so happy I did because it really is a masterpiece.
lupis93 chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Just finished this story, got to say I loved it and it made me cry so much. Absolutely a wonderful story
Guest chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
Just binge read this story, I must be completely crazy. I'm a complete mess right now. You're a fantastic writer and now I have to try to stop crying.
escapetoanotherplace chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
Yeah so um I'm going to attempt to comprehend what I'm feeling. I read all 24 chapters in one sitting. And I am just, well a wreck. I was scrolling on tumblr looking for a new fic to read, and I saw this. Read the first chapter, great. Thought it was gonna be really interesting and just normal. Like everything else I've read. After each chapter, I kept thinking you were absolutely crazy. Because I couldn't understand how you could write cheater after chapter of complete heartbreak. Like damn because you did it perfectly. All I was thinking was how glad I was that this isn't actually canon. At one point I had to put my phone down and go take a shower. And then at another point I realized I was crying so much I couldn't read the screen anymore. And that's how you should know (not that you shouldn't already know this) that you are a fantastic, magical, phenomenal writer. To make 700 something people feel intense and emotional feelings, to bring tears and genuine heartbreak, to strip people in real life down leaving them raw and broken and thankful for life in a way. You are marvelous. I am speechless. I hated this fic, but that is precisely why I love it all the more. Thank you, just like I can't even, I am sitting in the dark writing this review on my vacation in Cambodia of all places and I am trying to just deal. I hope you get everything you want in life. I hope everyone does.