Reviews for Running With My Roots Pulled Up
Xia Heaven chapter 24 . 4/17
I love you... I love you, oh my goodness I love you!

I usually don't like this kinda fics in general but you blow my mind, I swear I forget that I was reading a fanfic... It was I reading a book!

I mean the language, the characters, the relationship, the development... Oh my god... You, my queen, are amazing! I start reading this fic at 6:30 and now it's 11:24 and I'm done and I'm blown and I just... You're amazing and I love you!
Thea chapter 24 . 4/2
I still love it!
Starsgoblue91 chapter 9 . 3/20
this is so good, and I can't thank you enough for the knowledge that I can continue reading and that the story is complete so I don't have to wait to know how it all will end! LOVE IT!
Wintermoon95 chapter 24 . 3/13
I've just finished reading your whole story, I love it so much! You wrote it really well :)
This is not blatant flattery to persuade you to write more fanfic and I can honestly say I like your writing more than Cassandra Clare's and I only read the books because of Magnus and Alec.
DarkNightMistress chapter 24 . 1/25
Obsessed with your writing. That is all.
Erhellen chapter 1 . 1/21
Thank you Spun, I spent the entirety of a weekend wrapped up in your Malec goodness. In a post-CoLS world, this is definitely like therapy.
Also, I am knighting you with the title of "Patron Saint of Malec".

Cheers!
Enj-sama x3 chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Well, I startend reading this fanfiction today in the morning...now I'm finished and don't now what words to say (Okay...maybe that's because I'm German and not that good in English but still...) Yeah, I really like your writing style :) And I'm going to check out your other Storys :D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
oooooooh they're sooo cute togetherrrr!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
YAYA that was amazing!
Primrose Masen Weasley chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
Looooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeed IT! It was a fabulous rollercoaster ride!
Icouldn'tThinkAGoodName chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
How can I say? I loved every single word you have written. I like very much the way you've organized all the ideas. Also -I've to admmit this- Malec is my favourite couple. I loved all Malec's moments, the way you described the characters :) well, if I'm missing something, all I'd said is positive is the first fic I read of you and I read it just in 2 days ;) Thans for that amazing fic.
Guestmyfatbutt chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
I just - you know that one writer who captures the character even better than the actual author does? That's you.
That is ALLLLLL you.
You.
It's amazing how easily you establish this connection between reader and character, this new...bond, I guess, where the ever-lovely Miss Clare is seriously lacking in character development, especially in my wonderful fruity warlock and beautiful little Shadow boy.
You have totally improved this series for me 200%.
Thanks for your work, hon!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
This is really good! I want to see more of your work but can't find your Ao3 account you mentioned on your profile. Could you post a link to it, or at least your penname?
The Black Rose16 chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
I just found this story tonight and couldn't stop reading. It was very well written and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for sharing it.