Reviews for Equilibrium
Please chapter 3 . 3/24
I come across your page a cpl days ago... Ive ready almost all ur stories from beginning to end already ... and I LOVE this one and am not demanding more but I'm not to proud to beg ... so ... please?
JaneDoe chapter 3 . 2/10
Why, WHY DO YOU DO THAT TO ME? How can you start such a great Genderbend-Story (way better than any other I have read so far) and then JUST STOP IT?
Noooooooo...
Mia chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
I BEG OF THE! Consider an update or just some closer if this story! I know you already have enough on your platter with your entire gallery of glorious works; (like wow you're amazing) You don't have any idea how much a genderbend story with a fabulous concept is so hard to come by! Also Gruvia is one of my top otp's... I respect whatever decision you make! Love ya! (My Tumblr is bo-sh) ~ Mia
tiger.lily9 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Please, go head with this story. It is too funny to leave it like that! New chapter please!
A.marchiella chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
Aaaaa not yet finished story again lol
claudiacorvo chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
É uma pena que não tenhas continuado a história, era muito bom. Quem sabe um dia, né?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Yeeeeeeesssssssss
pika girl 85 chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
omg I beg of thee please update this story oh so quickly!
Fin-Fish Jun-Tenshi chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
More please
RiverSong5 chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I realized ythat you didn't continue to write the restof the story, but i beg you! If there is a little chance that you can continue to that story, pleeeaaassee do it! I loved aalll of your story but this one, was a little bit more funny/comic/humorous, and i didn't laugh that much:)
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
i wish there was more this is too funny
qhxsaii chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Bonney dear, this story needs an update, and fast! I luurvee this. You've always been one of my fave fictionist.
Please chapter 2 . 7/8/2015