Reviews for Making Up for Lost Time
phenomforever chapter 12 . 7/24
what kind of stupid crap is this? she is fucking luke and enjoying it she wants to fuck Gar too she wants to leave luke but wants to fuck this make sense to anyone? you have turned Gar into a fucking cuckhold. which is totally disrespectful to any character and men. how would you feel if the person you love is fucking another man in front of you and claims to still love 't waste people time on writing this kind of shit agian.
Mason chapter 43 . 6/16
This story is perfect
CristinaLara99 chapter 43 . 5/9
Absolutely fantastic!
Bursgrogash chapter 43 . 10/28/2014
one hell of a story good job. didn't like the fact that some rich upstart tricked 'The' Raven but you put in some good points and that made up for it.
FirePrincess96 chapter 43 . 7/8/2014
Great Job! loved it! Although I think you could have elaborated a bit more on the action parts, especially at the end of the Raven/Luke confrontation, how the mission ended, etc. But overall it was great!
ohh chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
ooooooo you a hoe (there is a song that goes oooh yooz a hoe) you a stupid hoe you a you a stupid Hoe
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
oooooooo ahhhhhhh
MushuFireLorde chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
-_- well fuck *_*
MushuFireLorde chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
nasty. esta sucio niƱa
MushuFireLorde chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
now what are you going to say to Luke?!
MushuFireLorde chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
omfggggg ur such a slut ha that's what u get probably givin my man an STD slut a**
RyoshiMorino chapter 43 . 4/7/2014
Excellent.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is the best! I wish it hadn't ended :(
Guest chapter 43 . 3/15/2014
Perfect from start to finish!
Pheonix09 chapter 43 . 3/3/2014
Awww cute, awesome, amusing, and excellent, I loved it and nice job but I can't wait to read the next story