Reviews for Making Up for Lost Time
Ignis Draconem chapter 42 . 8/8
dont know if you onow this but raven is my favorite character and she is arguably the strongest dc character ever. she can create and destroy entire dimensions, raise the dead, and kill countless lives with a single spell, but she knows there are extreme consequences to doing any of those and refuses to use the full extent of her powers
LeMarX chapter 43 . 6/4

You have achieved a follower! :)

Your story got me so bad, that i might just start a version of my own one day, with the same principal.

Starting out as when the teen titans first disband.

Dick and Gar teaming up cleaning the scum in Bludhaven and New York .

Love triangle staring Barbara Gordon.

Where barb and gar just have this sensual pull toward other .

Dick being a a jealous dick, seeing his bf and ex-gf together.

Confrontation, and pressure where the two end up fighting. And making up by having a threesome, then departing from each other, going solo.

Haha i crack myself up, hey maybe you should do it :)

You know a fic about the 6 year span.
A prequel if you will
LeMarX chapter 39 . 6/4
Dang, kinda hope that you would put something about star having an on and off fling with bb, to add (and balance?) the triangle love drama abit, and wish you did not make gar pour his heart to rae on display like that,

And maybe let bb started meeting and hooking up with Barbs again, letting rave feel that he is as hot and available as her, thus strengthening her desire on him.
And make her feel the need to win him over

And by adding barb and star in the equation, could be the breaking point for the boys, and a fight would ensue that led both of them losing. And reconciling

But meh, it was not meant to be, and im just a critic, you probly had better plan than my half cock spur of the moment idea :)

I know since gar wore his emotions on his sleeve, but to me I've always thought that was apart of his facade, he could be really secretive about his past, just like in the comics.

Oh well what done is done, i gotta say i cant wait to the rest of your chapters.

But now i gotta sleep.. maybe, just one chapter wouldn't hurt
This story is just a bit too stupid for me. It is a nice concept but the characters are just so dumb. Garfield is way ooc and Raven is kind of a whore. I don't like what you did to my favourite characters.
cecos chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
what kind of stupid crap is this? she is fucking luke and enjoying it she wants to fuck Gar too she wants to leave luke but wants to fuck this make sense to anyone? you have turned Gar into a fucking cuckhold. which is totally disrespectful to any character and men. how would you feel if the person you love is fucking another man in front of you and claims to still love 't waste people time on writing this kind of shit agian.
Mason chapter 43 . 6/16/2015
This story is perfect
CristinaLara99 chapter 43 . 5/9/2015
Absolutely fantastic!
Bursgrogash chapter 43 . 10/28/2014
one hell of a story good job. didn't like the fact that some rich upstart tricked 'The' Raven but you put in some good points and that made up for it.
FirePrincess96 chapter 43 . 7/8/2014
Great Job! loved it! Although I think you could have elaborated a bit more on the action parts, especially at the end of the Raven/Luke confrontation, how the mission ended, etc. But overall it was great!
ohh chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
ooooooo you a hoe (there is a song that goes oooh yooz a hoe) you a stupid hoe you a you a stupid Hoe
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
oooooooo ahhhhhhh
MushuFireLorde chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
-_- well fuck *_*
MushuFireLorde chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
nasty. esta sucio niƱa
MushuFireLorde chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
now what are you going to say to Luke?!
MushuFireLorde chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
omfggggg ur such a slut ha that's what u get probably givin my man an STD slut a**