Reviews for New Life
xPurple Shadow Slayerx chapter 34 . 2/24
Read through the whole fic up to this point, love it, keep up the good work :-D
I love creepy things chapter 4 . 2/1
If you bring Knock Out into the story I'll be so happy He is my favorite TFP Con... Oh and I know that most people spell it differently but Knock Out is spelt with two words
I was thinking Megatron would be the King of Hearts
LadySilverstreak chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
OMG! You're back! I'm so happy! Don't worry about the writers block! You are a great writer and I'm sure you will think of something! As for bonus chapter... I think you should do it! I can't remember the specific episode, but do you remember when Soundwave had the Autobots under his spell and Sari had to enlist the help of some of the cities villians? I realize that the story hasn't gotten that far yet, but maybe you can introduce it in a way where Amity meets them and then later has to work together with them. My idea is that Amity helps stop a robbery by Angry Archer (cause he is the most annoying and really would make Amity mad). Angry Archer and Amity get personal and ugly, and then later have them work together and watch the hilarity endure! Even better if you added Sentinel Prime and Professor Princess to the mix! Anyway, that's my idea. I can imagine Amity and Angry Archer really getting into it, like Archer shooting her with things like fart arrows and Amity beating the crap out of him and threatening to stick his bow up his *censored*... This just randomly popped into my head, so I'm sorry if this didn't help or you didn't like the idea I just really hope you continue writing this awesome story!
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
Deleted scenes would be awesome!
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
Bloopers! Yessssssss!
Bluefeather4299 chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Wow great chapter! Love how they are all in their Holoforms. Their little trip to the lake was funny, especially when they pushed Sentinal and Optimus into the water! Can't wait to read more :)
pokemonjkl chapter 32 . 5/30/2014
It's funny great job hope to more soon.
pokemonjkl chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
Oh Am looking forward to the next update!

See you next time.
murdercrowther chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
Woohoo! Bumblebee and Sari! Brilliant.

Why did you have to get rid of Prowl's powers? Come on! I know that Amity hangs out with the bots, but she is just human. She does not have past connections to Cybertronians spiritually!

Can't wait for the next update.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
I love how you're making Sentinel slowly become a decent to be around guy. ;D
pokemonjkl chapter 30 . 5/3/2014
I love movement like this!

Nice job see you on the next update.
Miz Lil Pitbull chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
Lovely movement Updated soon!
deathchild221 chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
About time prowl, and bee jealous payback is coming I can feel it lol
D.N.S Akina chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Please update and why chapter 29 about Prowl.