Reviews for Failing and Falling
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love that Dean has these AHA moments in your stories. It's incredibly satisfying. xo
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Man, I love that last line! Dean had better NOT lose Sam because of his own stupidity! Sam needs him to follow through with what he said. It's time for Dean to put Sam first again. Be Sam's big brother again. The only way they can make it through the tough times, is together.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
An excellent tag. I loved the last paragraph.
Thanks very much for sharing this.
EndlessRoads chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh my gosh. Your stories are determined to make me cry in the middle of my school's Student Union, I swear. This is so, so perfect. I absolutely adore the fact that Dean knows how Sam will interpret what he says and how he says it. And Kansas at the end? Ugh. Absolute perfection. I honestly think this was one of my favorite finales so far and your two tags to it are by far some of the best episode tags I have ever read.
I also love how Dean interacts with Kevin. Just...thank you.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
WOW! I failed at writing a tag to this episode...I say failed, cause I tried and i knew it sucked. This is the best tag I've read :) It's pretty awesome and you nailed Dean's emotions in the ending scene. GOSH...This season ripped me apart...I don't think I'm going to survive the hellatus (hiatus) ... O_O
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
omg... so happy that sammy is okay.. im happy that the boys had a break... love it..
reannablue chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I jut want to say that I absolutely loved the finale and I loved your addition to that story. Well done and I am looking forward to reading the next story you hinted at.
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This story was great. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That pretty much said how I've felt regarding Dean doing the same things he accused Sam of doing with sneaking around and lying. I hope the next season returns to them against it all now that Sam has told Dean how he feels. Awesome story for an awesome scene.

Sam (Yes, that really is my name)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was simply, a masterpiece. And the Kansas song at the end was so fitting.
DreamInInk chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I like a lot of your characterization and plot, and also some of the phrases and stuff you use are AWESOME. But there are a few sentences that are way too long. It makes it really hard for the reader to follow, and kind of turns me off to finishing the story.
Other than that, great story! :) I love the Sam and Dean interaction.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I really hope they pick up excatly where they left off in four God forsaken months. Four months! I hate the summer. Anywho I really hope that they don't go like a few months later and have Sam feeling all fine and have Cas be a tad forgetful. I want to know how Crowley get's out cause he sure was looking pretty darn pissy at then end. Anyways I really hope that they pick up like you did with this. I loved how you kind of disected the whole angst filled bromance moment there. Stupid sensitive moose man Sam and his stupid sensitive feelngs. That kid had me in freakin tears. Again! I never ever cry. I make people cry. You give me five damn minutes with Sam and the huge sad tear filled puppy dog eyes and I'm completely gone. It's just pathetic. As for the episode. It was by far my favorite finale ever. It was perfect.
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
oh my goodness! this was really good! :) I totally enjoyed this! :)
judyann chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh wow I always love your tags to episodes and this one was incredible! I loved the finale last night all the feels and this story went right with it!