Reviews for By Your Side
LadySerenityFY chapter 77 . 9/19
And here I sit, over 12 hours later, wishing that this was the actual plot of the show because Bo an Tamsin are just so perfect for each other. This is, by far, my favorite Fic on this site. Well done.
Guest chapter 77 . 11/21/2015
OMG, you should seriously consider writing full novels (If not already doing so). This was phenomenal.
kkkajolka chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Like every story of yours, this one is also amazing. I love it, I love every chapter and everything whats happening. Youre excellent writer and I cant wait to read the rest of this story and rest of your things. Thanks so much. Youre awesome!
RSkarFr chapter 77 . 9/5/2014
I just finished this story and I have to say that this is probably my favorite Valkubus story! Love it! :)
SeenAndNotHeard chapter 77 . 9/4/2014
It sounds stupid to say this out loud, but I might actually cry. You're a genius and made out everything good like wow I cannot even articulate how wow this is like wow. May you always be able to find wifi connection. Wow. You are wow.
Guest chapter 77 . 7/24/2014
Wow, a totally amazing story. I was hooked from the beginning. Well done. Maybe you should send this to the lost girls writers and give them a an idea how great season 4 could have been. Keep up the great stories
Amy
Luna's Meow chapter 52 . 7/24/2014
Speaking of Vex, this story needs more Vex. He's awesome and his snarkiness adds fun to the story.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You should really mark your stories with the "pairing" option. I almost didn't find this when I was looking for some nice Valkubus fics.
Camille729b chapter 77 . 7/17/2014
Wow! Thank you for another wonderful story. I entirely enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 77 . 6/17/2014
I totally love this story. You did an amazing job.
Jaddy86 chapter 77 . 6/16/2014
I've loved this story from from the start - think I may go back and do a marathon re-read!
Guest chapter 77 . 6/14/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this extraordinary story with us. It was an amazing journey.
123a456e chapter 77 . 6/15/2014
Great story!
Unsureself chapter 77 . 6/15/2014
I just want you to know... you totally mind f****ed me with the Odin thing... damn... and I agree that was a good ending :) you are such a good writer, I hope to see more from you in the future... cuz the show sure as hell isnt doing us any good haha... thanks again :)
FlipChick23 chapter 77 . 6/14/2014
Well done. Loved this story, well written and loved the characters.