Reviews for By Your Side
Guest chapter 77 . 11/21/2015
OMG, you should seriously consider writing full novels (If not already doing so). This was phenomenal.
kkkajolka chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Like every story of yours, this one is also amazing. I love it, I love every chapter and everything whats happening. Youre excellent writer and I cant wait to read the rest of this story and rest of your things. Thanks so much. Youre awesome!
RSkarFr chapter 77 . 9/5/2014
I just finished this story and I have to say that this is probably my favorite Valkubus story! Love it! :)
SeenAndNotHeard chapter 77 . 9/4/2014
It sounds stupid to say this out loud, but I might actually cry. You're a genius and made out everything good like wow I cannot even articulate how wow this is like wow. May you always be able to find wifi connection. Wow. You are wow.
Guest chapter 77 . 7/24/2014
Wow, a totally amazing story. I was hooked from the beginning. Well done. Maybe you should send this to the lost girls writers and give them a an idea how great season 4 could have been. Keep up the great stories
Amy
Luna's Meow chapter 52 . 7/24/2014
Speaking of Vex, this story needs more Vex. He's awesome and his snarkiness adds fun to the story.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You should really mark your stories with the "pairing" option. I almost didn't find this when I was looking for some nice Valkubus fics.
Camille729b chapter 77 . 7/17/2014
Wow! Thank you for another wonderful story. I entirely enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 77 . 6/17/2014
I totally love this story. You did an amazing job.
Jaddy86 chapter 77 . 6/16/2014
I've loved this story from from the start - think I may go back and do a marathon re-read!
Guest chapter 77 . 6/14/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this extraordinary story with us. It was an amazing journey.
123a456e chapter 77 . 6/15/2014
Great story!
Unsureself chapter 77 . 6/15/2014
I just want you to know... you totally mind f****ed me with the Odin thing... damn... and I agree that was a good ending :) you are such a good writer, I hope to see more from you in the future... cuz the show sure as hell isnt doing us any good haha... thanks again :)
FlipChick23 chapter 77 . 6/14/2014
Well done. Loved this story, well written and loved the characters.
gleelittlediary4 chapter 77 . 6/14/2014
This story is the best and you're amazing