Reviews for Child of Jibbs
wow chapter 24 . 3/30
I really liked this, the plot was absolutely amazing, I was gob smacked, I actually am going to have to read more like this, I walked into this as a 'erm what the hell is Jibbs' but now I'm like oh wow, there so good together got to read more. slightly disappointed at the fact that Gibbs and Jenny didn't have a second child. but I fell of my chair laughing at how Gibbs and the team watched her date. and i love how Jenny told him off for it. xD
ValentinaDeLaRosa chapter 24 . 5/16/2014
i love this 3 it one of the best ncis where jenny and gibbs have a child, fan fics i have read :) there's everything it's funny, little fluffy and romantic, secrets, exciting... I could go on and on but i just love it how you wrote this my favorite scene or one of favorites was when gibbs finds out that lily is his daughter and then said to jenny " jen we need to talk" and when they talk about it.. Sorry little long review but i really love it awesome work! _
sw4101 chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
This was amazing loved the writing
missmerrymak chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
Amazing ending! Loved the whole story too :)
harryginny9 chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
thanks...great job...well done
SamA18 chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
this became my new favorite chapter
caskett-tiva21 chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
That story was great! I love how you ended it.
Smalls54 chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
Awesome story! I loved it!
jag389 chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
Good job, nicely done. We need more Jibbs stories. Keep up the good work.
torontogirl12 chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this story.
RhizOneill chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
What a beautiful ending. I have really enjoy reading this so much!
itzcheeseball chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
beautiful ending.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 24 . 3/8/2014
The perfect ending
Guest chapter 23 . 3/1/2014
I like this story so much! You could always do a showdown between the exes, that would be quite humerous! But, ending the way it is is fine! This is an excellent story, good job :)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 23 . 3/2/2014