Reviews for The Lighthouse
optimise chapter 1 . 9/19
wow, i absolutely loved this, every single word, every single emotion. it ripped my heart out, but it was completely worth it. great job
Nyxione chapter 1 . 2/7
Absolutely beautiful. There was so much emotion in it. Well done!
fldancer94 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Help! Help! I need help... This has wounded me.. Oh my god. So good.
komaeda chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
AAAAAAAA(that's me yellin)
Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Please tell me that you are going to writes more on this. This is so good and so beautifully well writen that it's insane. You should definitely continue this story because I'm sure I'm not the only one who liked it.
Jaxx-in-a-box chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
what have you done to me. i cant stop crying. this was fantastic x
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
So I've read a lot of Draco-loses-his-memory-because-of-hermione fics, but this one is far by the best. This was so full of raw emotion that it hurt to read and I teared up halfway through. Tying it around a lighthouse was a wonderful effect; the last paragraphs killed me inside.
Fantastic job.
MagicalBender chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
omg this is beautiful thank you so much
Dracomione-KoVeLover chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That just made me cry a puddle... so sad.
Thanks.
charliebitmexx chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was so beautiful and so hurtful to read - really good job on the writing.
Maddilyn chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is SO GOOD

Normally I'm not a big fan of the whole Dramione thing but this left me in tears! One of my favorites!

3 Maddilyn
Telks chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is beautiful. And sad, but beautifully sad and really well written and you made me cry. That's not nice but it's just further proof of how well written this is.
LetTheRiverRun chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love this so much! You are such a beautiful writer
aka4ever171 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I saw a picture set on Tumblr that had a quote from your fanfic. After reading.. omg So sad, so lovely. This was perfect! Are you going to complete it, or is that the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh wow how heartwrenching and beautiful! It's really something when an author captures the personalities of characters so well that readers don't even notice! This was so sad ugh I saw I had scrolled to the bottom and I was like "noo" but I think the little pieces of hope you scattered throughout made it perfect and haunting. The analogy of this couple and lighthouses is so unique, too, and I bet others are going to read this and be influenced. Great work!