Reviews for Love Risks
Really good! I love this story please update soon! :D
lsutigers chapter 30 . 1/19
please continue please
Chartreusemoose chapter 29 . 1/12
Oh man I'm really liking this story of yours, I read all 30 chapters in a day. I really REALLY hope you update soon. I'm getting nervous for Bella, Rose and their little family. After having th club ransacked like that, and then rebuilding I really hope she Alice, and Jasper had a serious alarm and security system installed. And dang, if B felt like someone was watching her as she and Rose left the grand re-opening she should go with her gut and keep a sharp eye out. She's got a lot to lose and therefore a lot to protect with a beautiful loving wife, Sophie and two babies on the way. She needs a high-tech security system for their home with round the clock surveillance and updates that can be sent automatically to her smartphone. It'd be good if she could access the system and control the camera feeds directly from her phone in case of an emergency or simply so that she can check in and make sure everything is secure at home while she's at work.
Chartreusemoose chapter 30 . 1/12
Oh man I'm really liking this story of yours, I read all 30 chapters in a day. I really REALLY hope you update soon. I'm getting nervous for Bella, Rose and their little family. After having th club ransacked like that, and then rebuilding I really hope she Alice, and Jasper had a serious alarm and security system installed. And dang if B felt like someone was watching her as she and Rose left the grand re-opening she should go with her gut and keep a sharp eye out. She's got a lot to lose and therefore a lot to protect with a beautiful loving wife, Sophie and two babies on the way. She needs a high-tech security system for their home with round the clock surveillance and updates that can be sent to her smartphone. It'd be good if she could access the system and control the camera feeds directly from her oh
keep this going its great
Wolfie99 chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
I hope you are not done writing this story because it is one of the best that i have read... so i hope you continue this story.
Wolf2468 chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
Please continue please
Narulover44 chapter 30 . 10/12/2014
Great chapter plz update soon :)
azwildcats chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
Dun..dun..dun..
Watch out, Bella. Gotta trust your instincts. If you feel like someone is watching you, they probably are. If I were her, I'd have some serious alarms installed on my home and make sure someone is with Rose and Sophie at all times until Mike is brought down. Better warn Angela too. You can't underestimate crazy :/
debsel chapter 30 . 9/25/2014
cant wait for the next chapter!
Skittles-Panda94 chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
Hey love your story, hope you update soon
Guest chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
I love it amazing work keep going.
AmandaRalp chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
Dude where is Sophie?! I feel like she isn't even in the story anymore. But hopefuklly ike doesn't do anything rash and kidnap her or something! D:
milagglad chapter 30 . 8/20/2014