Reviews for Love Risks
please continue please
CuriousAddict chapter 30 . 5/26
OMG. I seriously don't know how or when I start to ship these two! damn, I'm looking forward for more stories of them now. haha. And too bad, it's unfinished, it's really interesting.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 30 . 3/11
update soon please
S.Warrior chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Love this
S.Warrior chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
Love this story where is the rest?!
celesse201 chapter 30 . 8/15/2015
Need more
Blake Murphy chapter 30 . 8/5/2015
Great story, update soon!
READING LOVER 15 chapter 30 . 7/18/2015
I loved this story so much you need to update PLEASE i am on edge waiting to see what happens
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY
Guest chapter 30 . 2/14/2015
Really good! I love this story please update soon! :D
lsutigers chapter 30 . 1/19/2015
please continue please
Chartreusemoose chapter 29 . 1/12/2015
Oh man I'm really liking this story of yours, I read all 30 chapters in a day. I really REALLY hope you update soon. I'm getting nervous for Bella, Rose and their little family. After having th club ransacked like that, and then rebuilding I really hope she Alice, and Jasper had a serious alarm and security system installed. And dang, if B felt like someone was watching her as she and Rose left the grand re-opening she should go with her gut and keep a sharp eye out. She's got a lot to lose and therefore a lot to protect with a beautiful loving wife, Sophie and two babies on the way. She needs a high-tech security system for their home with round the clock surveillance and updates that can be sent automatically to her smartphone. It'd be good if she could access the system and control the camera feeds directly from her phone in case of an emergency or simply so that she can check in and make sure everything is secure at home while she's at work.
Chartreusemoose chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
Oh man I'm really liking this story of yours, I read all 30 chapters in a day. I really REALLY hope you update soon. I'm getting nervous for Bella, Rose and their little family. After having th club ransacked like that, and then rebuilding I really hope she Alice, and Jasper had a serious alarm and security system installed. And dang if B felt like someone was watching her as she and Rose left the grand re-opening she should go with her gut and keep a sharp eye out. She's got a lot to lose and therefore a lot to protect with a beautiful loving wife, Sophie and two babies on the way. She needs a high-tech security system for their home with round the clock surveillance and updates that can be sent to her smartphone. It'd be good if she could access the system and control the camera feeds directly from her oh
Guest chapter 30 . 1/4/2015
keep this going its great
Wolfie99 chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
I hope you are not done writing this story because it is one of the best that i have read... so i hope you continue this story.
Wolf2468 chapter 30 . 10/16/2014