Reviews for Junkie
dolly chapter 14 . 1/25/2005
a long story about akima and cales life together like them geting marriied and her having kids it would be really cool i think your a really good writer
dolly chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
ur a good writer can u please write somtin about akima and cale
Bibliophile chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
you haven't lost a story in the midst of the sci-fi as so many have, the people are now showcased, not the big picture. THe whole titan AE thing is merely a canvas, a world to paint so vivd a picture it is as if it is a whole new place. utterly amazing...
Tigrin chapter 8 . 1/12/2003
Oh, yay, you uploaded this! I read the DOC copy you sent to me earlier through the e-mail... I was so inspired while listening to it I wanted a "visual" and put on Creed in the background so I could put music to your descriptions. And I love how you described the music, especially the effect it has... it's so true, and I can see that comes from your heart. And for some reason I liked this " “Humans,” one of them recoils." I dunno, but it seems to sum up the whole feeling behind Titan AE of that kind of human racism, and, on a broader scale, the kind of dejection a lot of people feel... I know I do. I can see you put a lot of yourself into your work, and it really shines through in the best way... keep it up, the world needs more personal writing like that. Maybe then we'd learn something.
Rys chapter 7 . 12/4/2002
w00t, another chapter! Really liked it, the vivid imagery, all the way down to Gail, who kicked butt (and reminded me a lot of some of the other teens I see here)

Keep going!

Rys chapter 5 . 10/9/2002
Wow! Excellent chapter, shelter.

You've done such a good job of really making the reader *feel* that humans are not the dominent species, but the repressed minority. I love that.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Tigrin chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
Just read the next two chapters... I love the way you write, really passionate about certain subjects.. I like the insight of feeling like the holiday meal in chapter two or when they're playing music in chapter three... really powerful. You seem to have a whole other world created and write like you know what you're doing, it makes a difference. )

Nice twist at the end of chapter three... I wasn't expecting that at all, after the rather tranquil rehearsel scene. Hope to find out what happens... this is an excellent story so far.
Rys chapter 4 . 9/22/2002
Good chapter, Shelter!

It's a shame that Vanessa had to die, but I think it will progress the character development even more.

Keep Writing!

Kerrie
Rys chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
I've really enjoyed this story so far. You do an excellent job of character development, and discriptions. Keep going!