Reviews for jumpin jumpin
hawkie chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
I've read this a few times and now I just have to say: this is a great fic. Just the right combination of smutness, fluffyness and awkwardness. Nothing not to like. Really, really enjoyable.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2016
Great story I really enjoyed it wish it went further
newmumreader chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Hi. Just found this from a fix rec over on Tumblr. Loved it. :) x
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
YOU FUCKER THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER YOU CAN'T FIN ME LIKE THAT I NEED MORE SORRY I CALLED YOU A FUCKER
Oliviet chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
HOT DAMN. Where has this fic been my whole life?
rewritetheending chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Waaaaaaaaaaah! This is so hot I just curl into a ball and cry. I mean, it's got them undercover at a nightclub. Then needy sex in her car. Then freakin' cupcakes! Are you kidding me? Oh, and then more sex. :)

Perfect and everything anyone could want in an M fic, really.
shellee3 chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Glad castle got to meet Jim earlier.
AudreyJ1 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Great story! Love it. So much fun!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Wow.
WilkerMarie chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Loved your story...would have been a logical conclusion after their club scene to go for it!
Zeki Young chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
I lived this, Castle's so precious!
blithebarb chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
FINALLY saying thanks for all of your stories. I discovered your treasure trove this summer, and am finally letting you know how much I enjoyed reading your work! I love the variety (from Firefly to Shakespeare), the great capture and creation of characters in interesting situations (based on episodes or not), the passion and doubt of both Castle and Kate, the sexy and humorous actions, the frantic pace and the sweet languorous moments. I'm so glad you have won awards here for your writing! I've tried reading other writers, and keep coming back to you as the best. So, keep up the great writing, thanks for sharing, and here's to more stories in the future! Thank you for taking the time to write Castle fanfic!
Dana Keylits chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Oh, I loved this, loved this, loved this! Bravo! Well written, sexy, fun, cute, even sentimental! Sorry for filling up your inbox this morning but I couldn't stop reading! Just perfect! Thank you!
Dana Keylits chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Hot! Hot! OMG Way too hot for this early on the morning! So sexy! Wow, nicely done! Whew. Gotta catch my breath!
Dana Keylits chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Gah! The anticipation! I was going to save the rest for later, but I think I'm stuck reading it now. Cannot put it down! So good!