Reviews for Runt of the Pack
andi chapter 30 . 1/30
MOAR
pierulestheworld chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
Aaah, this is honestly one of my fav fics for anything. I've followed it for such a long time, and every update has been quality. Jamie is such a sweetheart and everyone else is done so well. All through this chap i was hoping the last section was with charles and i was happy that it was. I'm usually bad at staying with fics if they're wips but I'm glad i stayed with this one.
Autobot Guardian chapter 30 . 7/10/2016
I wish you would continue this storyline! It's amazing, and I want you to show us how Jamie grows up even more among the other X-Men!
Jen Rock chapter 30 . 6/4/2016
Great ending with all of the little scenes of how Jamie relates to different characters. I'm sorry to see this come to an end but it was consistently cute and fun to read. Great job.
Andi chapter 30 . 5/26/2016
Thanks for a great story :)
Book girl fan chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
This almost makes me wish I was the youngest! It sounds so easy! On the other hand, though, I like being the honorary oldest.
Book girl fan chapter 29 . 5/22/2016
One man welcoming party? Sounds about right!
Book girl fan chapter 28 . 5/22/2016
Jamie's a real peacemaker, and he's done a tremendous job of it.
Megan81159 chapter 30 . 5/19/2016
I'm overjoyed that I've read this, but crushed that it's finally over. I've been following this for a while, and while it's not perfect, it's no doubt very enjoyable and has brought a good amount of happiness. I love how you wrote Jamie and kept everyone pretty much in character, as well as showing his interactions with everybody. Well done, and God Bless!
Triscribe chapter 30 . 5/18/2016
Wonderful ending, even if it was a tad crammed. I'm sad to see this story end, it's been such a fun read. Will you do anymore with Jamie in the future? He doesn't have nearly enough stories, and yours is definitely in the top three I've read. :)
listeninggame chapter 30 . 5/18/2016
THIS WAS SOOOOO PERFECT! hgjkhlmdk I can't even. You write so well, you are literally my goals, and they way you were able to perfectly portray a child in sriting without making him petty and stupid or mature and adult is mind-blowing. Your character representation is wonderful, your descriptions are perfectly detailed without going overboard, and your story, like, totally agrees with the canon. I enjoyed reading it so much and I actually think I'm a slightly better writer just for reading it. So yeah. I'm sad that it's over, but the ending was all anyone could ask for in a story.
MiaulinK chapter 30 . 5/17/2016
I like how you wove the title into the final sentence! Being the youngest, of course, also means that Jamie will be in shock when a new youngest comes...Great story!
bloomscool chapter 30 . 5/17/2016
Kinda sad seeing it end like this, I can't really pick a favorite maybe the birthday chapter, they were all pretty awesome. Thanks for this awesome ride, hope you do it again someday.
K.J. Bollinger chapter 30 . 5/17/2016