Reviews for Solid Ground
NCClark chapter 33 . 11/14
Thoroughly enjoyed this story!
islandjamie chapter 33 . 10/19
A Wonderful CASKETT story!
I enjoyed it very much.
Big fan of your CASKETT fic's
Thanks ! :-)
Chelypdj chapter 32 . 10/18
Wow amazing story, love it.
josiebell391 chapter 32 . 10/18
wow I just loved this story kudos awesome job
Dominic Flandry chapter 24 . 8/9
The return of IQ 70 Castle, getting someone killed because of it. Really?
Dominic Flandry chapter 11 . 8/9
OK. Now I have a bad overdose of "Castle the stupid incompetent idiot.".
ksatan624 chapter 33 . 12/1/2014
j'ai beaucoup aimé l'histoire : rescapés sur une île déserte mais :
- on dirait que R et K passent leur temps à faire l'amour...comme des lapins
- vous analysez leurs sentiments constamment : l'idée est bonne, mais c'est répétitif ; à la fin je ne lisais plus certains petits paragraphes : toujours l'histoire de leur amour...c'était redondant . dommage ; cependant l'histoire reste intéressante ; je vais lire la suite.
Abbey chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
I have seen this story on the Castle fanfiction tumblr account four or five times before, but I always chose not to read it just because I'm not usually a huge fan of stories so far out of the show's element, I guess you could say. But earlier this week I saw this story on that tumblr again and figured it must be fate. So I started reading about three or four days ago and must say that I am SO glad I decided to do so. I love this story so much. It's easily one of my favorites. It's almost 1 am so I am going to wait to begin the sequel until I wake up tomorrow, but I just want to let you know that I am honestly so in love with this story and your writing and I can't wait to see where you take the characters in the next one. I will probably check out all your other work when I finish the sequel to this story. You're wonderful! Thank you!
caskett fan 7970 chapter 33 . 7/29/2014
This was a very interesting story to read. It had good action, good dialogue, and was well plotted. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
OK, you go from taking forever for Rick and Kate to have sex on the island to having them do it all the time even at the most inappropiate time. ?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
My only problem with this story is how high you have the body count totalling, it didn't really add anything to the story if anything in my opinion it detracted from it.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
Why do you have Castle acting like such a dumbshit in this story?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
You got Castle seeming like a complete pussy in this chapter. REALLY!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
I'm taking it that he's the air marshal?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Where's the drama? Just seems like a bunch of fluff to me so far.