Reviews for Solid Ground
ksatan624 chapter 33 . 12/1/2014
j'ai beaucoup aimé l'histoire : rescapés sur une île déserte mais :
- on dirait que R et K passent leur temps à faire l'amour...comme des lapins
- vous analysez leurs sentiments constamment : l'idée est bonne, mais c'est répétitif ; à la fin je ne lisais plus certains petits paragraphes : toujours l'histoire de leur amour...c'était redondant . dommage ; cependant l'histoire reste intéressante ; je vais lire la suite.
Abbey chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
I have seen this story on the Castle fanfiction tumblr account four or five times before, but I always chose not to read it just because I'm not usually a huge fan of stories so far out of the show's element, I guess you could say. But earlier this week I saw this story on that tumblr again and figured it must be fate. So I started reading about three or four days ago and must say that I am SO glad I decided to do so. I love this story so much. It's easily one of my favorites. It's almost 1 am so I am going to wait to begin the sequel until I wake up tomorrow, but I just want to let you know that I am honestly so in love with this story and your writing and I can't wait to see where you take the characters in the next one. I will probably check out all your other work when I finish the sequel to this story. You're wonderful! Thank you!
caskett fan 7970 chapter 33 . 7/29/2014
This was a very interesting story to read. It had good action, good dialogue, and was well plotted. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
OK, you go from taking forever for Rick and Kate to have sex on the island to having them do it all the time even at the most inappropiate time. ?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
My only problem with this story is how high you have the body count totalling, it didn't really add anything to the story if anything in my opinion it detracted from it.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
Why do you have Castle acting like such a dumbshit in this story?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
You got Castle seeming like a complete pussy in this chapter. REALLY!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
I'm taking it that he's the air marshal?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Where's the drama? Just seems like a bunch of fluff to me so far.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
There's no way she would be able to tell she's pregnat that early
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
OK, this whole not having sex thing while their stranded on a deserted island is starting to get STUPID! and unreasonable and unrealistic
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
I'm sorry but as a guy I think that was just down right mean of Kate to get that started with no intentions of letting it finish. If I was Castle, I would of been a little pissed at her and also does this mean they don't plan on having sex the whole time their on the island? That doesn't seem very feasible
41319always41319 chapter 33 . 7/2/2014
I really enjoyed reading this fic and all of its twists. Also enjoyed all the steamy and relationship building scenes. Off to read the sequel!
chasingwords chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
oh gosh, reading this gave me so many "Lost" flashbacks. And i loveeee thhaaaaaat. Man, Castle and lost are two of my favorite shows. The writing is amazing as well!
jkarr chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
nice story so far going to have to come back to this later