Reviews for One Thing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
She was the one definately in the wrong that day
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I love it. I'm glad she acknowledged her part. Sometimes I think they let Kate get away with too much. Castle had every right to be upset. She should never have doubted where they were going. He had always promised always. Anyway, thank you for getting inside their heads and giving us this fantastic conversation!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This one is pretty good. I also believed that she would turn down the Fed job. I thought that her ties to her 12th 'family' would be too strong and that she wouldn't want to give up her relationship with Castle at work. And as it turned out, she was willing to give him up completely and leave her family, too. I suppose Kate expected him to break up with her anyway, so that left her way clear to leave him behind. I wonder what would have happened had he not proposed, but he still wanted to be with her? Same thing except no ring, I guess!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Yup, Lydian Stone was dead on about this story!

Excellent job!

Thank you!
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Loved this. Really good job with it. I love the outcome. How it went. Their conversation is perf. Hope this happens
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
this story is one the 'writers" should read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
not bad :))
dazeedee chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Love this! Thanks for writing this. They really poured everything out to each other. Hope it goes this way or this way with him reproposing again.
dandan22207231 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Very, very good. I thought the answer would be-not now until we talked-and that is what you say in this very well written chapter. There are a couple of errors (commas missing), but the story flows nicely, and those errors do not take anything away from the story as you wrote it. Getting KB and RC to actually TALK has been their problem ever since S2, and FINALLY we see some straight talk here to get their feelings out in the open. Thanks so much for a very nice chapter. The key for me was when KB tells RC about her fears building up again, and how she has to be bold. You can just imagine the relief on RC's face when he hears this-and he really opens when she admits to the issue with Eric Vaughn. The realization that KB has to take a talking lead here really addresses some of RC's issues, but while you have addressed KB's issues, aren't there still RC issues that need discussing? But that can be addressed during the time up to ring acceptance. Again, very good writing. Thanks for doing it!
katsj chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Well constructed and definitely the kind of execution to the situation that seems more than a little possible - may Marlowe will read your fanfction (LoL)! Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
great, thank you;
morethanamuse chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
(too lazy to log in on mobile...)

ITS LIKE YOU READ MY MIND. ...THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAAANK YOU.

Exactly what should happen, to an extent. I think it will be angstier... but this version was so nice for a fic (:

LOVE IT!

MTAM
saved240307 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh...I'm actually speechless here...(which if you knew me is a miracle...)...this is simply wonderful...the absolute PERFECT..., resolution to the finale... thank-you
Svnh chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I loved how you compared that job offer to kerosene, it definitely came at the right time for Kate to use it as an excuse and just say screw it, if he's not in this as much as I am, I'll just put myself first.
Loved how you explained Castle's behavior "And it took me until today to realize that's because you've been relying on me to lead, Castle. Haven't you? You've always pushed us forwards and I just didn't see until today that you'd stopped doing that for us. That what was actually happening wasn't you losing interest or us getting stale, it was you trying to go at what you thought was my pace." perfect. The dialogue is great, this story should be the 6x01script, I really hope they finally use their words.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
THIS! SO GOOD! You've really captured the mindset of the last 3 episodes so perfectly. And in my opinion, this is exactly how it will go come September when we get tge start ofSeason 6. I think that yes, she has made a decision to say yes, but not just yet. They're both not quite there yet, but one day they will be and that's when he needs to ask again and she'll say yes without any hestitation. The whole thing that she was expecting him to break it off speaks volumes as to where they are. I do hope that she does realise that he has been trying to go at her pace, not to scare her off and in the process has come off as disinterested and taking her for granted. I totally get that he's scared too, trying not to rock tge boat and just enjoying what they have.
I think what you've done here is realised that they both need to work in their relationship, and it's time for more. So many exciting things to look forward to next season. I can't wait!
This has really been my favourite post-ep I've read. Well done :)