Reviews for The Untapped
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2019
Such a shame this is not finished
willowmaruis chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Yay go stiles lol more please
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Haha, tell her Stiles ! :D good job, I suggested you get a Beta though ! More soon please .
Biboy12 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Great story, hope you can continue
soren chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I like your writing style, it is primal in a way that lets the reader feel the same emotion that the characters feel themselves, but it is unpolished I recommend asking a friend to peer review, at least for grammar and spelling because it takes away from the flow of the piece, messing up key points and distracting the reader. still love the work, keep at it!
migrained chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Aw man this is so good. I like the way stiles is pretty much a natural. Please update soon.
crusherv chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Awesome story so far, can't wait to see where it's going. Thank you for writing!
2012.Book-Worm chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I have really enjoyed this story so far. I love that all the characters still seem perfectly in character. At times this story was a little difficult for me to read because there were grammatical errors along with some typos. These errors can easily be fixed with some proofreading though.
GlitterVan chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Yay the long awaited chapter. Couldn't wait to read it. I found the different form of martial arts you picked was interesting . However I think you needto reread the chapter before you post if up because some of the grammar was out of place. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter
Razor 0603 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Please tell me you have plans to continue this story, I'm really interested and intrigued by the plot line you have and the oh so many things you can do with it :)
anon chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
ohmygosh this is the best thing in the entire universe.
hawksbreath chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
so i am about a week from chapter 3 just to let you know
hawksbreath chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
so i am about a week from the next chapter just to let you know
GlitterVan chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Omg I love this story and the concept of it. Finally a story out there that's is trying to make Stile to grow and drown in himself and be strong. Love it please keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter
Dethia1101 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Dayuuuummmmm, the true beginning of a BAMF!Stiles. That isn't a TOTAL abandonment fic. You have my respect, and hopes for a update awesome person.