Reviews for Voices: The First Hunger Games
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 5 . 6/6
Poor Weaver :(

umm, Krissa x Drago? Idk lol, same district and opposites attract
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 4 . 6/6
Poor Hickory, she seemed really brave.

This is beginning to remind me of Luigi's Mansion. I never would have thought of it as an arena, but I like it!
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 3 . 6/6
Wow was I wrong! Though I definitely do not mind, lol.

I guess it won't matter since it's already written, but I would choose Heidi
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 2 . 6/6
Paulina is probably safe because she is expected to be so, being from 2. Though she's full of herself so hopefully it will be soon. I wouldn't mind Drake going since he's really stuck up. Obviously Joe is gonzo.

Heidi, Henry, Weaver, and Hickory are probably my favorites thus far. Can't wait to read on.

Love the Celtic Thunder theme! Love them, as well as Celtic Woman! I'm guessing they inspired your pen name as well!
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 1 . 6/6
Interesting you're using a complete story to earn sponsor points, but I love the plot so I don't mind! :)
NowYouWillFall chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
My name's Now-you-will-fall. Check out my wattpad! I don't have a lot of stuff posted yet, but I'm still working on it. I'd appreciate it so much. Thanks!

How...how am I not crying...?! This was so good, so heartwrenching, so powerful... I read Os' Games first (and cried, but was happy for Marlowe and Dutch of course!) so I knew Platinum won. And I fell in love with sweet gentle Platty. And yeah, I call him Platty (even though only Drake and Champagne can call him that). All loved all characters, but those three in particular. And Elijah, and the two from Twelve (and oddly Oliver the boy from from Ten stuck out even though he ended up dying in the bloodbath). Oh and poor Joe who stepped off the plate at the beginning... So I was listening to some music and thought of some songs: "Lovers without love" (forgot who it's by, sorry lol) for Drake; "Underneath" by Adam Lambert for Platty, dealing with both his sexuality and the aftermath of his Games (lol also for Thomas Barrow, my BAE from Downton Abbey...if you know if him, you'll know why I picked the song. Platty too). And "Hero" by Regina Spektor, for all Hunger Games in general. Maybe for Champagne. So the last chapter might've been the saddest, what with the mix of Dutchy and Os, and all the memories of the past deceased victors and friends... Anyway this was wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing more for Platty and his family. Keep writing and keep up the great work! Thanks so much!
Pilar :3
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
I LOVE JOSHUA SAUNDERS! I have like six of his songs! :D And awww, that was a great epilogue! I love Dutch and Os, they're so adorable xD
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
Aw, Platinum D: That Tour must have been absolutely miserable for him!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
YEAH PLATTY!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
WHOAAAAAH!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
PLATTY!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
Aw, that was so sad. I love Dutch and Os!
Wetstar chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
THIS CHAPTER DESTROYED MY FEELS! I'M LAUGHING AND CRYING ALL AT ONCE!
Champagne, Drake, Lijah, Nate, Brandt, EVERYONE! :'(
But Os and Dutch are adorable :)
And the lunchbox was a really cool idea!
AND OMG I DIED SO MUCH AT THE MARIO BIT! I'M LAUGHING AND I SCREAMED INTO MY PILLOW OMG!
In conclusion: THIS. WAS. AMAZING. OMG. PERFECTION. THIS STORY. I CAN'T EVEN.
It's your best yet. I loved it so much and I'll miss it so much :')
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
That was so depressing... :"(
Wetstar chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Mario Platty: *hugs him close tightly*
Celtic: GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HELP HIM RECOVER BEFORE YOU DESTROY HIM AGAIN!
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »