Reviews for Voices: The First Hunger Games
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 10 . 6/6
Ahh the twins in that game. Classic.
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 9 . 6/6
2001, 5th grade. Fun times.

Wow, I thought Champagne was always sweet, then she wasn't, then she saved Elijah! Did she really just do what I thought she did?!

Dill vs. Careers could be fun.
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 8 . 6/6
To think Platty thought the games were horrific at first...then was ready to kill during the bloodbath!

Hmm...Hopefully Dill will be more sympathetic.
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 7 . 6/6
Haha yes I guessed correctly! I love Luigi's Mansion!
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 6 . 6/6
I hope you make a list like this every once in a while in Krissa's games. I didn't know what was in the backpack, so I wasn't sure what to get! (though if iodine was in the backpack, feel free to cancel those points and I'll save up).

Umm I guess you already chose who would die and who wouldn't, but Jessie seemed somewhat stuck up in the beginning, though she's a bit more relatable in the attic. I guess death has hit her hard.
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 5 . 6/6
Poor Weaver :(

umm, Krissa x Drago? Idk lol, same district and opposites attract
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 4 . 6/6
Poor Hickory, she seemed really brave.

This is beginning to remind me of Luigi's Mansion. I never would have thought of it as an arena, but I like it!
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 3 . 6/6
Wow was I wrong! Though I definitely do not mind, lol.

I guess it won't matter since it's already written, but I would choose Heidi
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 2 . 6/6
Paulina is probably safe because she is expected to be so, being from 2. Though she's full of herself so hopefully it will be soon. I wouldn't mind Drake going since he's really stuck up. Obviously Joe is gonzo.

Heidi, Henry, Weaver, and Hickory are probably my favorites thus far. Can't wait to read on.

Love the Celtic Thunder theme! Love them, as well as Celtic Woman! I'm guessing they inspired your pen name as well!
hopefuldreamer1991 chapter 1 . 6/6
Interesting you're using a complete story to earn sponsor points, but I love the plot so I don't mind! :)
NowYouWillFall chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
My name's Now-you-will-fall. Check out my wattpad! I don't have a lot of stuff posted yet, but I'm still working on it. I'd appreciate it so much. Thanks!

How...how am I not crying...?! This was so good, so heartwrenching, so powerful... I read Os' Games first (and cried, but was happy for Marlowe and Dutch of course!) so I knew Platinum won. And I fell in love with sweet gentle Platty. And yeah, I call him Platty (even though only Drake and Champagne can call him that). All loved all characters, but those three in particular. And Elijah, and the two from Twelve (and oddly Oliver the boy from from Ten stuck out even though he ended up dying in the bloodbath). Oh and poor Joe who stepped off the plate at the beginning... So I was listening to some music and thought of some songs: "Lovers without love" (forgot who it's by, sorry lol) for Drake; "Underneath" by Adam Lambert for Platty, dealing with both his sexuality and the aftermath of his Games (lol also for Thomas Barrow, my BAE from Downton Abbey...if you know if him, you'll know why I picked the song. Platty too). And "Hero" by Regina Spektor, for all Hunger Games in general. Maybe for Champagne. So the last chapter might've been the saddest, what with the mix of Dutchy and Os, and all the memories of the past deceased victors and friends... Anyway this was wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing more for Platty and his family. Keep writing and keep up the great work! Thanks so much!
Pilar :3
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
I LOVE JOSHUA SAUNDERS! I have like six of his songs! :D And awww, that was a great epilogue! I love Dutch and Os, they're so adorable xD
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 19 . 11/20/2013
Aw, Platinum D: That Tour must have been absolutely miserable for him!
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 18 . 11/18/2013