Reviews for Heroes' Legacy
Janet chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
You must finish it! It's really good!
Charlene chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
This is one of best fanfic I read on here you gotta finish this!
phyrephly chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
...meanie! lololol Excellent Cliffie. Is Diana starting to get her memories back? Don't know what's up with that punk kid. Hope things start looking up for U now, CM.
thesunriser chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Someone spied on lana and knocked her unconscious while the others were talking. Once donna, shayra and j'onn( if thats how you spell it) realized that lana got knocked out, they went to save her but the "someone" took her away and it was too late to save her.
annependragon chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Ohhhh, interesting indeed
SepatownSon chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Maybe Clark knows what's going on, or at least some of it. Diana is unable to get him out, which is why they haven't left yet?
Mere-Brennan chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Oh man, I can't wait. I'm to impatient! This is so interesting.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Damb. It. This. One. . its. Getting. Interesting. Lol Honey. Well. I Wish. The. Best. To. You and. Your. Family.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
It was destroyer found out LOL
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Obviously it was the hulk
Puppy must be Great Dane or I sue you

Joke!
bcwmh chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Oh I see; this is what happened. Fear can do a lot to a person. :) Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next one. :D
krazie4kaldiana chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
2. Fallen. Heros. With. No. Help. And. No way. To rescue. Each. Other. Will. Their. Love. Conquer. Or. Did. Darkseid. Take. All. Away
phyrephly chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Diana is mind-controlled now, is the little punk really her son...? hmmm, I think someone's almost as devious as Ol' Rock-face - not pointing any fingers at you, CM ;) ...loved it all.
LowDesert chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Poor Diana! I hope she finds a way to fight back, somehow.
phyrephly chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
It's all happening for Laura Kent today, isn't it? Kidnapped, returned to an imprisoned father, she thought dead, and her mother, again who she thought dead, is the slave and mother (figure?) to a just-realised 1/2 brother, whose father is a Evil New god. Yeah, quite a day for one Miss Kent. But it was fun reading it! ;D
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »