Reviews for Heroes' Legacy
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Great well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Could the Destroyer be Kal and Diana's kid? Just a guess :)
Very interesting story!
kassie chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
My guess. Is. Diana. Is. A sex. Slave. Mother. To. Destroyer. And. Clark. Cant. Do. Anything. But. Watch. Darkseid. Take. His. Wife. Wow. You. Are. Mean.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Oh boy...interesting updates. Curious to see how Darkseid had planned this out. More soon please.
phyrephly chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Does Old rock ace realize who he has "acquired" , or is he secretly watching this father & daughter reunion? I think the little punk is Darkseid's and I can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
phyrephly chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Hopefully, Lara hasn't been kidnapped and taken to Apokolips...hopefully...:)
Spoons There Are chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Good update.

Looks like my guess was wrong.

You sure like making things difficult for Diana in your stories.

Looking forward to reading more.
LowDesert chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow! You are on a roll! I would guess Darkseid is his father, but what has happened to WW? It is too horrible to contemplate ;)
Spoons There Are chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Great update.

My guess:

Superman and Wonder Woman now rule Apokolips and have control over doomsday. They just sent him to go collect their daughter.

Looking forward to reading more of your story.
Jen chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
She's going to wake up in Apokalips and see mom and dad?
phyrephly chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
lololol the hair-curl twirl. This one is shaping up to be quietly awesome, methinks ;}
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Hmm seems like lara has some of daddy's reporter's instincts.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ooh interesting start!
LowDesert chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Yes I wonder what could have happened to have the bodies but closed casket?

BTW I think there is a typo in your story description "fatal conference" you must mean "fatal confrontation"? But I've been in some fatal conferences before ;)
SepatownSon chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Government coverup? Got to be something going on for the JL not to handle the funeral for Superman and Wonder Woman. Looking forward to the next chapter.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »