Reviews for Heroes' Legacy
bcwmh chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
This is well written but difficult for me to read coz I can't imagine Diana being Darkseid's wife. Oh please don't tell me she became his wife in every sense of the word...I don't think I can accept that...sorry, there's a limit to what I can take. :( But based on your note, you said, "some things in here aren't true"-I hoped that is one of the things that is not true. :)

I think Diana is doing everything Darkseid wants to keep Superman and her son alive. Well, that is what I assumed based on this: "For a split second, the warmth Lara had seen in pictures returned in her mother's eyes. But it disappeared as quickly as it came." I also think that the Destroyer is Kal and Diana's son, which is the reason why his face needs to be kept hidden by a mask. :)
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Great well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Could the Destroyer be Kal and Diana's kid? Just a guess :)
Very interesting story!
kassie chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
My guess. Is. Diana. Is. A sex. Slave. Mother. To. Destroyer. And. Clark. Cant. Do. Anything. But. Watch. Darkseid. Take. His. Wife. Wow. You. Are. Mean.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Oh boy...interesting updates. Curious to see how Darkseid had planned this out. More soon please.
phyrephly chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Does Old rock ace realize who he has "acquired" , or is he secretly watching this father & daughter reunion? I think the little punk is Darkseid's and I can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
phyrephly chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Hopefully, Lara hasn't been kidnapped and taken to Apokolips...hopefully...:)
Spoons There Are chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Good update.

Looks like my guess was wrong.

You sure like making things difficult for Diana in your stories.

Looking forward to reading more.
LowDesert chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow! You are on a roll! I would guess Darkseid is his father, but what has happened to WW? It is too horrible to contemplate ;)
Spoons There Are chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Great update.

My guess:

Superman and Wonder Woman now rule Apokolips and have control over doomsday. They just sent him to go collect their daughter.

Looking forward to reading more of your story.
Jen chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
She's going to wake up in Apokalips and see mom and dad?
phyrephly chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
lololol the hair-curl twirl. This one is shaping up to be quietly awesome, methinks ;}
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Hmm seems like lara has some of daddy's reporter's instincts.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ooh interesting start!
LowDesert chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Yes I wonder what could have happened to have the bodies but closed casket?

BTW I think there is a typo in your story description "fatal conference" you must mean "fatal confrontation"? But I've been in some fatal conferences before ;)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »