Reviews for Supernatural Thief
FearlessKiss1 chapter 22 . 10/10
Love this so a sequel would be nice!
IlOVEFANFIC14 chapter 22 . 9/28
I meant would
IlOVEFANFIC14 chapter 22 . 9/28
please make a series it woups be fantastic!
You should have done the book series of percy Jackson with supernatural crossover with female percy it would been an amazing story's to read.
aestheticcastiels chapter 22 . 9/17
Excuse WHERE is my sequel
Please, please, please update!
random fangirl chapter 22 . 8/1
can you plz make a sequal to this please
Nice Kane Chronicles Reference
E. E. Terrill chapter 22 . 7/4
When can we expect the next installment?
Rizarora chapter 22 . 5/25
adored the fic. What's the name of the sequel?
AngelArcher chapter 22 . 4/6
UPDATE! PLEASE! OR ELSE I'LL EAT- *gets tackled by PJO and SPN Characters*
It was great you really did great I loved it where she cruised the gods out because we all know they should paid more attention to their kids and maybe Luke won't be evil
You should made more chapters of this it's amazing you really should keeped doing it
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 22 . 12/27/2016