Reviews for Supernatural Thief
baneofurmum chapter 1 . 6/28
Are u doing the sequel? Bc this was pretty great.
No-Lullaby-Monsters chapter 22 . 6/6
This was the best thing I've ever read
Please do a sequel, this is so good.
wildman90 chapter 22 . 4/28
Please put up a Sequel
anonymous chapter 22 . 4/1
Since she is bisexual it means that pairing her up with Annabeth and pairing them with the same guy just pairing her up with Annabeth is also have to admit it would be interesting.
N2 chapter 22 . 4/1
Please pair her up with Nico,since it is a pairing that will definitely work in this as far as I am concerned if Percy was a girl then they would both be together.
anonymous chapter 22 . 3/28
Please have it cover both the books of Percy Jackson and the seasons of I think you should pair her up with either Nico or Cass.
anonymous chapter 22 . 3/13
Please do the sequel as soon as 't wait for the next update.
Monkeysloveapples chapter 22 . 1/24
What I think? I don't think I can think! I'm pretty sure that I can call that a eight-nine on the level of how close it came to the orgasmic brilliance scale! I really really love this fic! I'm going to check if the sequel is up; I didn't check the date on the update-thing so.. But if it (the sequel) hasn't come up yet, would ya give me a (was gonna say call, but that's be wrong) message when it does? Please? *puppy dog eyes finished with a pout*

Thanks for writing this by the way, it was brilliant! :D
Mamie1999 chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
Love it please continue
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 22 . 12/23/2015
Awesome just awesome
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Lol ares with lipstick lol
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Lol I love Perci she's so awesome and cool. I would have said the same thing on the letter
monzepelmoon chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Is there going to be a sequel?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2015