Reviews for Supernatural Thief
AngelArcher chapter 22 . 4/6
UPDATE! PLEASE! OR ELSE I'LL EAT- *gets tackled by PJO and SPN Characters*
It was great you really did great I loved it where she cruised the gods out because we all know they should paid more attention to their kids and maybe Luke won't be evil
You should made more chapters of this it's amazing you really should keeped doing it
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
Dang, I loved so much about this story, but you need to use apostrophes.
Ruby Moonlight Tears chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
I just finished this and I am absolutely begging you for more! Please tell there's a sequel?
SaraR chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
Hey I just finished this and had to say AWESOME story! I fucking love Perci! I was wondering when you might be getting the second book out or if you were even going to write it.

Send me a message to let me know please
KitkatMoon chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
Awesome story
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
Um, technically the Winter Solstice is December 21st.
Christmas is December 25th.
baneofurmum chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Are u doing the sequel? Bc this was pretty great.
No-Lullaby-Monsters chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
This was the best thing I've ever read
Guest chapter 22 . 4/29/2016
Please do a sequel, this is so good.
wildman90 chapter 22 . 4/28/2016
Please put up a Sequel
anonymous chapter 22 . 4/1/2016
Since she is bisexual it means that pairing her up with Annabeth and pairing them with the same guy just pairing her up with Annabeth is also have to admit it would be interesting.