Reviews for Doctor Who: the 13th Doctor
I really like where this story is headed. I would really like to know the rest, so keep up the great work (:
WishIWasAtHogwarts chapter 11 . 6/5/2020
you could have the maze wake up & tilt vertical and they all fall to the bottom which is the TARDIS and then the doctor goes round getting all the maze children back together to their homes and then they find the tardis hopefully i helped : )
Clara Oswald chapter 10 . 12/23/2018
My favourite technique for solving the problem known as 'writer's block' is staring at a word document. No Wi-fi, no nothing. Just the empty page. Turn the TV off, and just stare at the blinking cursor. Minutes which feel like hours will drag on, and you'll begin to wonder if the blinking cursor was originally invented as a torture device. But it wasn't, and you'll begin to do the only thing you can do in a TV-less, bookless, wifi-less room: you'll begin to think of ideas.
Good Luck!
Clara x
Clara Oswald chapter 11 . 12/23/2018
MENTAL CRUELTY! You have to carry on. Please. You're an amazing storyteller and I love the FanFic.
Clarax
Clara Oswald chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Amazing! Please do write more. The only negative side I have to this is that I, personally, want to see good and bad sides of all characters. This might be a little critical, so by no means do you have to take any of this on board. And, I know that you wrote this a little while ago, but the thirteenth doctor is a woman and is blonde. Otherwise perfect. I loved the way you grabbed the reader right away, but nessacairly didn't yank them and start punching them in the face.
Good Luck!
Clara x
leof007 chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
Maybe the TARDIS could suddenly fly in and pick them up!
Aza Stark chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
Could someone tell me how to actually write a story
graceeileen4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Seems really good so far!
dlhuston chapter 11 . 1/5/2017
I really hope you continue your writing and finish this story. It's one of the best written I've read on this site so far. I agree with Guest that your sorry has the potential to be a great episode especially with rumors flying that there may be a new Doctor in the offing...
Kyle marx chapter 11 . 1/5/2017
13th Doctor chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I love your writing! It's very original and the idea is awesome. But at one point, "Her mouth actually seemed to zip shut" it was hard for me to understand because of the lack of better adjectives to describe the horrific scene. I would advise a little more detail and description, but other than that i think it's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. :)
Y.W chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
it was a great chapter, please write more!
mariah chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
maybe you should write an ending like where they find the doctor and the boy,and sarah starts dating him
SquishyFish91 chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
Ahhhh! I love this SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Dude, you should seriously finish this story then send it to the producers of Doctor Who. They might make an actual episode of this! :)